what car do you even have?

reading > you

ffs.

looks good, now you just gotta black out the whole van. :)

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

oooh i like that lots. looks a lot blacker on there

My tails and heads are done in VHT. Honestly, unless you have really bright fogs and want to lose complete function of your head lights, do not VHT them. Break lights are fine though, you can go as dark as you want. I have atleast 2 cans on each of my tail lights... still shows through fine, but still a bit excessive.

DSC01825.jpg

DSC01830.jpg

Car is filthy right now sorry, pollen is a bitch here in Florida.

teamsundown-1.jpg

doing the headlights is just stupid imo... I want to illuminate the road and see where im going so i dont crash, losing 80% light output = not safe.

However, Im really like the tail lights being done. but I still wouldnt want to go so dark with them either. I use to run around with them GTS headlight and tail light covers on my grand prix, they where smoked out shades that just get held to the lenses with some small pieces of velcro, you could remove them for driving at night, but even when the sun started to go down, and you could see the road fine without headlights the cops where bitches about it by me.

Im sure laws are different in different states and all tho :mad:

just wondering why doesnt anyone do this vht crap on the inside of the lenses?

Id think that if you spray the inside, you will end up with a shinny look which would look cleaner imo. shinny black lade, with flat black head and tail lights ftl.. looks kinda gheTTo :huh:

doing the headlights is just stupid imo... I want to illuminate the road and see where im going so i dont crash, losing 80% light output = not safe.

However, Im really like the tail lights being done. but I still wouldnt want to go so dark with them either. I use to run around with them GTS headlight and tail light covers on my grand prix, they where smoked out shades that just get held to the lenses with some small pieces of velcro, you could remove them for driving at night, but even when the sun started to go down, and you could see the road fine without headlights the cops where bitches about it by me.

Im sure laws are different in different states and all tho :mad:

just wondering why doesnt anyone do this vht crap on the inside of the lenses?

Id think that if you spray the inside, you will end up with a shinny look which would look cleaner imo. shinny black lade, with flat black head and tail lights ftl.. looks kinda gheTTo :huh:

depends on how it's done:

2886625_9_full.jpg

2886625_5_full.jpg

2886625_1_full.jpg