Sundown Audio

Total Amplifier Sex....

well im just stoked i have finaly made the large leap away from poweracoustik amps. not that i dont like pa but the quality just isnt there.... and i cant forsee someone with knowledge talk down my amp now lol...fuckin haters... :lol: "how you like me now!" B)

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

good choice.... I wanted one of those but no dealers around me (well good ones) and I don't buy online for amps. Nothing wrong with pa either... we all like cheap! (that don't blow)

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

NICE dood!! you going to have it in by saturday? im going to pensacola saturday morning to go to butlers and wouldent mind stoping by again :D

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

i got it installed last night as well as the new kicker 850.4, and yea the beast is alive i tell you ALIVE lol...only thing i Do not like about the amp is its a input hog, on the pa amp to get it loud i was at -4 to 0 out of -15 to +15 well with this amp i have the amp gain all the way up and my head unit set to +15 which i hate with a passion makes me feel there is something wrong haveing my sw control up that high, so i think monday im going to buy the memphis bass enhancer/ 10 v line driver so i can turn my sw control back down... but it is way more violente than it was so im happy, i have some tweaking to do with the lp and hp filter on the amp to do to properly dial it in the rest of the way....

and stephen monday give me a call when you head this way and we can meet up and let ya check it out again... pm me if you need my phone number or check out my build pics and get it off the rear of the van lol.....

and if you recall i was looking for help with amps and i had a set budget of 650 for a amp...

well i cant say what i paid but you can guess... i didnt go over budget nor did i go any under budget.. B) and it was a dealer purchase with full mfg warr.. yeee haaaa

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

ill try to get one in a little bit when the kids get up from their nap, and if my ole ladies neighbor isnt home, (hes a nice ole man and i dont wanna piss him off) now if i was at my house it would be on like donkie kong lol....

to give a idea of how violent it is now, when i first got it wired up and was playing it, it made my mirror rattle so bad that it fell off and broke the glass... so now i have a small circle mirror where the big one should be lol

Nice amp. Open it up and show us what's inside :)

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos