How do i lift my rear suspension back up? I know nothing, please help

Its a saab ..it probably has struts. Id say it may be that the struts are bad. You could try putting on new struts..do the complete assembly with springs and mounts and strut altogether cuz the spring and mount are probably bad as well

their bad becuase i have 800 lbs of weight on them 24/7? or what? i dont get it.

i dont want to change unecessary things wheni can just add bags potentially.

Damn I didnt know it was 800lbs of weight..thats alot of weight way more than recommended for that size car. Yea youre gonna need something custom.. id say new springs and spring boosters or you could try universalliftkits.com and see if they make longer springs for your car.. I know they make them for my car .only 100 bucks for all 4

i wanna say the wall with subs is about 500-600 then the rear stuff has to bring it close to that.

OK, this might be way to easy, but why now just lower the front to match!

Just a quick story about my Blazer. I have it lowered 5 inches in the front with spindles and coils. Only 3" blocks in the rear. With the system in the back, it is closer to 6.5" in the rear.

Several systems, several vehicles. Always changing!

DCSig_zpsgm88292n.jpg

2013 MECA State Champion (trunk 1)

2014 MECA State Champion (mod 4)

2014 MECA state Champion (Park and Pound 4)

2014 DBDRAG 6th place North America Finals (SS1-2)

2014 BASS RACE 6th place North America Finals (139.9)

So from the picture its not a strut its a shock and spring separately. Its definitely that spring taking the weight ...all you need is a coil booster..you can get them and any autoparts store it looks like a black doughnut..and they are cheap like 20 buck each I think. When you get them be sure to rent the spring compressor tool you need to use the spring compressor to pinch the spring down then remove what ever you need to to release that spring and just put the booster at the top of the spring. But it depends on how much youre sagging ..if its more than 2 inch I would say replace the springs and put boosters too.. this will work fine and keep you from spending alot of money because suspension get expensive quick

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

Those doughnuts may raise it up, but the thicker the doughnut, the harder your ride is gonna be. I didn't read this whole thread, but why can't you use helper bags? Im about to head out for a minute, lll try to help you out in an hour or so.

yea I appreciate any help. I don't know why I cant use them? maybe I can?

and where do I get springs/what springs do I even get?

Youd think someone may have a adjustable coil over.

Like what Scott (scooter) ran in his honda. Just use a spanner wrench and go up, or down... :shrug:

KSport and KW (What Steve has in the Lex) makes adjustable coilovers for his car. I suggested them already but they do cost a bit of coin compared to his other options

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

I'm more interested in a pricepoint man....A decent adjustable coilover setup usually costs around 700+ (and that's for a Honda). From the few people who have custom springs, I hear they don't break the bank. I don't have any experience with helper bags, but I do believe they become a good option for you since you don't have a Macpherson strut setup (shock inside the spring). My vote is for helper bags or custom rear springs.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived