Been a while since I've been real active besides a peeping tom. Haven't done a lot since the last update, I ended up changing to a JL TW3 shallow 10 under the back seat. Not as loud but a huge SQ improvement. Came into ownership of a 31 foot travel trailer last year so most of my time has been fixing that up since she's 1993 Fleetwood. I've changed all interior lights and cargo/reverse lights to VLEDs, installed a set of Falken MT tires, factory size, added an XS D6500 under the hood when my stock battery died over this past winter, I believe that's it and I'll post some pics eventually. Bought a overhead switch panel to install some OTRAWW toggle switches for my lights bars, bed lights, and to turn my sub amp on and off easier then disconnecting it. Got the wires ran down to the kick panel before it got dark, but need to finish hooking up the wires tomorrow. Love the looks of this thing, a guy sells them on a f150 forum.

Test fit after I cut the headliner.

D44229B1-65CE-4E81-A58A-A40510C00605.jpg

Testing it on the work bench after getting all the connections soldered.

8806D9EC-256D-4C2E-BA56-A498F60410A9.jpg

8EEFA8CF-D538-490B-AF9A-A2E1AE2947BB.jpg

And getting it installed and wires ran down the pillar.

07799F19-3CE9-4D75-AC8D-514FC8632A4C.jpg

2C533790-AB45-4899-8C2E-03A24B2F2235.jpg

That's all for now. Just thought I'd share.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

them look great up there. Pretty sure I follow your thread over on f150forum.

can't stand most of them fucks when it comes to audio, won't listen to good advice ever...

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

can't stand most of them fucks when it comes to audio, won't listen to good advice ever...

Yeah, I just try to avoid the audio section over there. Wasn't sure about doing this panel originally because you have to cut the $1,000 headliner but j just love the looks and location of it. Going to order a blank panel with ford logo in case I ever need to get rid of the switches.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Yeah, I just try to avoid the audio section over there. Wasn't sure about doing this panel originally because you have to cut the $1,000 headliner but j just love the looks and location of it. Going to order a blank panel with ford logo in case I ever need to get rid of the switches.

I'm going to start avoiding it too... guy last night said "If you're going to spend $1,000 on a stereo, spend $900 on the speakers. They are the most important part."

yeah I lost it. Then he came back with some more bullshit.

still satisfied with the hsd208? They look pretty nice. might have to pick me one up, idk yet. Haven't had a substage in nearly a year and a half.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

• 3 months later...

Archived