Jump to content

Sealed Enclosure Windshield Flex from $300 Kenwood System slamming the lows


Recommended Posts

Posted

is... is ken being nice?

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Posted

Jesus, you have 4 videos with over 15 minutes of footage of that. One 30 second video would have been more than enough. You are easily impressed.

what's your fucking problem?

It would seem he is kinda negative & opinionated! Got corrected by him on my build also. Pay no attention, we all started out somewhere. Pretty decent flex!

Posted

Jesus, you have 4 videos with over 15 minutes of footage of that. One 30 second video would have been more than enough. You are easily impressed.

what's your fucking problem?

It would seem he is kinda negative & opinionated! Got corrected by him on my build also. Pay no attention, we all started out somewhere. Pretty decent flex!

half the posts this guy makes are negative, or have nothing to do with the OP's original post

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Posted

Its cool your happy with what you got bro. If I was you I would move that amp for sure, its just not a good spot.

01 focus se

110 amp alt

Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0

Super start platinum AGM (starting)

2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back

Kenwood double DIN DDx271

A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines.

Orion xtx 64 in the front doors

2:1 4th order bandpass

Sealed off trunk

Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck

Orion hcca 12s (black coils)

Orion xtr3700.1

Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs

All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground)

Sky high dual 1/0 inputs

2 xs power D3100 in back

Sky high batt blocks

Rose audio batt blocks

Stinger volt meter

All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders

Db link remote/ rca

Posted

Ken its a MK6 golf or gti. I can only imagine how much that hatch would move on real power and real subs. Still on the list of cars I'm thinking about owning next.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks
Posted

Ken its a MK6 golf or gti. I can only imagine how much that hatch would move on real power and real subs. Still on the list of cars I'm thinking about owning next.

Text coming your way.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

I am definitely opinionated. I don't understand negative, I consider it criticism and people that can't take criticism over sensitive little girls. I can take criticism. I know people think I'm an ass. I know my shit stinks. If I'm wrong, I'll admit it, and learn from it. Getting upset over another's criticism, especially an internet stranger, is kind of childish.

As far as posts being off topic- half or more of the posts here are members shooting the shit, like guys in a locker room, that have nothing to do with the thread topic. I am just doing that, trying to be funny and sarcastic. Unfortunately sarcasm doesn't translate well on the internet. If you could see my body language you would know I mean no harm.

Nobody can tell me that they watched all 4 videos completely. It was a little excessive in my opinion. People get butthurt too easily.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8965 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...