Did a 146.3DB now how can I break 150?

I never got close, but from what I've seen on here I would at least triple your power if sticking to the same cone area. That means 6-7k, batteries, alt, new wiring, new subs, new super strong box.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

:throws hands in the air:

you think because you thew some cheap system in your car and did a 146 in the kick that.............

nevermind bro.. do you.. who am i to tell you different. you cant tell anyone anything these days

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Who told you I didn't care about the advice your giving me? I posted a question and told you what I was working with, a few people have given some good pointers and I appreciate that. I understand getting loud is not easy or cheap and I have no idea what it might take to gain that 4db but I'm starting off probably the same way most all of you did. If you are just going to make negative comments and put me down please refrain from posting and sit in front of your computer and think to yourself how dumb I am.

This post was to maybe gain some knowledge from those more experienced than I and find out what it might take to reach a goal that I have made for myself. I am not going to go as far as making this car a ground pounder (at least not in the next 5 years) so if I don't achieve this so what at least I gained some experience in the process. A few of you are saying build a better box and thats what I'm going to do. A guy at that same show had four of these woofers walled in a blazer on 2k and did a 149, that might be what it takes to get there guess I'll just find out the hard way.

Have a nice day.

and was this 146.3 outlaw or windows down?

fyi smd peeps usually go by sealed/legal so in that case that 150 is even harder.

like i said, stack equipment till your sure it can perform that number like its nothing, and even then good luck. The meter needs to be wined and dined.

and was this 146.3 outlaw or windows down?

fyi smd peeps usually go by sealed/legal so in that case that 150 is even harder.

like i said, stack equipment till your sure it can perform that number like its nothing, and even then good luck. The meter needs to be wined and dined.

it was in the kick, with the door open

might as well throw that sum bitch in da port :unknw:

yea get that 50 and be done, save your money lol. This hobby sucks money out of you.

I'm not convinced you realize what it means to go from a 146 to a 150.

great stuff and lots of bracing lol < my guess

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

:rofl:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

:rofl:

Don't think I ever wanna be as loud as you out of the trunk, ninja. You killed that poor little fusion... :(

but it was a bad ass mother fucker. 2 15's doing door open hair tricks...from the trunk....whatttt

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived