The ol' DC power run-around

When I dealt with them I had my alt in a week and got great customer service. I even had issues with a friend's install and Kyle spent at least a half hour on the phone with me trying to diagnose the problem then multiple emails back and forth then just shipped us a brand new alt and we sent the first one back. Guess some things have gone down hill since then this was in 2010 or 2011 i can't remember.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Personally after my experience shop else where. Solid product when A)you can get it and B)when it works. Some people have great experience with them and never have an issue with the alt. I sent mine back 2 years ago for a bad rectifier and have been SOL since.

You sent your DC ALT back to DC for a fix TWO YEARS AGO & have not gotten it back yet?!?!?!?!

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

You guys are a hell of a lot more lenient than I am.....14 weeks for a fucking alternator?

1.) they take your money

2.) You wait a couple months

3.) They ship it when they feel like it

after a month and a half, "It's worth the wait" goes right out the fuckin window. What happens when it fails? you wait another couple months for them to fix the problem? Hell no. Your paying for QUALITY....That shouldn't only include the product, but service too. I'd take my business elsewhere about 9 weeks ago.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

You guys are a hell of a lot more lenient than I am.....14 weeks for a fucking alternator?

1.) they take your money

2.) You wait a couple months

3.) They ship it when they feel like it

after a month and a half, "It's worth the wait" goes right out the fuckin window. What happens when it fails? you wait another couple months for them to fix the problem? Hell no. Your paying for QUALITY....That shouldn't only include the product, but service too. I'd take my business elsewhere about 9 weeks ago.

Yeah, if it isn't in the mail by Friday the next week, I will get my money back.

I went with DC because they were one of two companies that even had an alt for my car, and their's is supposed to beat the competition by 120 amperes

Wow. Well I was going to complain that I haven't received a reply for my quote request in over a week from them, lol

:peepwall:

If Singer beats them to it then I will most likely just go with them.

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Wow. Well I was going to complain that I haven't received a reply for my quote request in over a week from them, lol

Just got a message that the alt is back from anodizing, so if by some magic it actually ships this next week, I will have it in my hands at the 16-17 week mark. If you aren't totally prepared to wait that long, go somewhere else. That's just my opinion based on my experience.

Mike's upfront and honest with you about shit. He told me 4-5 weeks, it's running on the 5th week and he's busting his ass to get other order's done. He's going to TRY to get me mine by Wednesday of next week. Super stand up guy.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived