dionysus Posted July 30, 2014 Report Posted July 30, 2014 I love it bro! You NEED to check out my music for lows, I'm a producer thats a basshead, I make LOOOOOOOWS just like you kill!!! And I can custom make you anything in any Hz range you'd like!! I can make you a beat that never goes higher than 10hz if you want I LOVE the van bro keep it up and hit me up and I'll whip you up some $hit your pants lows lol www.soundcloud.com/DevilishMusic Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
meade916 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Posted August 4, 2014 oh my. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Cardboardcat15 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Posted August 4, 2014 I still regret not getting more videos that night My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
meade916 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Posted August 4, 2014 i think kev needs to bring that thing back to SMD HQ for some demo's. I gotta hear it now after the improvements All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
CNF Kevosinn Posted August 4, 2014 Author Report Posted August 4, 2014 i think kev needs to bring that thing back to SMD HQ for some demo's. I gotta hear it now after the improvements I'm coming by in October for finals. Hopefully will have even more stuff in it by then thanks for sharing again! *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
BigManAC Posted August 4, 2014 Report Posted August 4, 2014 I bet that feels like getting slapped in the face over and over again. Thats sick bro!! 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
Ninja_v1.0 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Posted August 4, 2014 i think kev needs to bring that thing back to SMD HQ for some demo's. I gotta hear it now after the improvements you up for a party/get-to-gether at the smd headquarters in a few weeks? You game knegrow? When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
CNF Kevosinn Posted August 5, 2014 Author Report Posted August 5, 2014 i think kev needs to bring that thing back to SMD HQ for some demo's. I gotta hear it now after the improvements you up for a party/get-to-gether at the smd headquarters in a few weeks? You game knegrow? I may be down for this *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
Aj11 Posted August 23, 2014 Report Posted August 23, 2014 love dem looooozzzzz. i would actually pay money to get a demo like that. love it! never seen a system do something like that that low! you get it on a meter that low? jvc deck stinger 1800 front hc 2000 kinetic rear 2 runs of 1/0g big 3/4 ct 60.4 2 ct 1400.1 ct EXO 15 d1 lots of deadner type r comps front stage 6 kicker tweets rear stage lots of great stuff coming soon ho alt more bats ct comps for front stage more deadner sweet amp rack lots of L.E.D lights new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.