pa-pa-platypus Posted July 24, 2014 Report Posted July 24, 2014 sell your booty on the corner This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
JEMT8 Posted July 24, 2014 Author Report Posted July 24, 2014 Not being a cock but, instead of look for a "second" job?!? i would look for a FIRST job that you work full time. If your looking for something off, and on, here and there,.. food service, or some shit.......fill in when you can. I do work full time. I do two 24 hour shifts a week man. That equals 48 hours lol I applied for a grocery store and a valet service. I do pull OT but I want to switch things up and do something different and not have to deal with sick people all the time you know? formerly known as Jaylor Swift
JEMT8 Posted July 24, 2014 Author Report Posted July 24, 2014 i know where you can make $20/hr planting flowers if you are interested.Please elaborate. I would plant flowers for that kind of money formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Jessica Posted July 24, 2014 Report Posted July 24, 2014 i know where you can make $20/hr planting flowers if you are interested.Please elaborate. I would plant flowers for that kind of money you can start right now, just plant tulips right here. lmao Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
OrionStang Posted July 24, 2014 Report Posted July 24, 2014 YEEESSSSS!!!!! ROFL SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Tecomah Posted July 24, 2014 Report Posted July 24, 2014 That was awesome lol 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
JEMT8 Posted July 24, 2014 Author Report Posted July 24, 2014 i know where you can make $20/hr planting flowers if you are interested.Please elaborate. I would plant flowers for that kind of money you can start right now, just plant tulips right here. lmaoHahahahaha good one lol wasn't expecting that formerly known as Jaylor Swift
OrionStang Posted July 24, 2014 Report Posted July 24, 2014 Jokes aside, Swift, you got it good right now. Appreciate the "2-day" full time job. Thats fucking awesome. Why not deliver pizza or work fast food on your off days? Its not that serious and still puts a little money in your pocket. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
SnowDrifter Posted July 24, 2014 Report Posted July 24, 2014 Depends on what you're looking for. Chasing $$? Something fun to eat up hours in he day? I do mechanic work right now. More or less a base-pay job that's a lot of fun while I'm in college. ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.