Why should I run active?

Slinky

Mic ?? What for ?? Use your ear to time align.

Exactly.

3rd this. Mics are nice but make it sound right to your ear. An RTA can come in handy when adjusting your EQ settings but you still need to tweek it by ear to make it sound good to you.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I can tell by that one pic that you have too much cancellation and having a processor will only make things more complicated.

I can understand your confusion.

Nothing we can't fix if you listen to me ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I can tell by that one pic that you have too much cancellation and having a processor will only make things more complicated.

Im all ears man. It doesn't sound bad by any means but I know I can get it sounding better so whatever you recommend I'm willing to give it a shot. It's really refreshing to see helpful people out there instead of some of the trash that clearly populates these forums.

So what exactly is the reason for the cancellation? The placement of the speakers?

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Does the cancellation come from the two mids being far apart from eachother and different planes? Same question about the tweets.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

It's really refreshing to see helpful people out there instead of some of the trash that clearly populates these forums.

So what exactly is the reason for the cancellation? The placement of the speakers?

Hey man, I've talked to Rolex several time on the phone and helped him out to with his front stage.

He is a great guy to work with ...

So please, chill out with this so we can get things worke out.

I'm not wound to read all through the bickering to give suggestions ... I do not have time.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

Does the cancellation come from the two mids being far apart from eachother and different planes? Same question about the tweets.

absolutely

Im all ears man. It doesn't sound bad by any means but I know I can get it sounding better so whatever you recommend I'm willing to give it a shot. It's really refreshing to see helpful people out there instead of some of the trash that clearly populates these forums.

And you still want to talk shit, boy you don't know how to leave well enough alone do you.

Keep it up, I'm gonna ride you hard

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

It's really refreshing to see helpful people out there instead of some of the trash that clearly populates these forums.

Hey man, I've talked to Rolex several time on the phone and helped him out to with his front stage.

I'm not wound to read all through the bickering to give suggestions ... I do not have time.

No worries Randal

You know who I am and what I'm about, it's all good.

I hope you can help him out with his audio issue.

I'm more than willing to help him with his internet forum etiquette issue

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

No worries Randal

You know who I am and what I'm about, it's all good.

I hope you can help him out with his audio issue.

I'm more than willing to help him with his internet forum etiquette issue

FUCK OFF. I have no etiquette issue. You have nothing to gain here so leave. I'm trying to learn a thing or two about this and would appreciate it if you left me alone.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Archived