looking good so far.

thanks!

i have an 8.1l in my truck and it drinks oil do u have that problem and also what are your plans for electrical

Mine seems to do that aswell. its a quart low all the time. As for electrical im thinking of doing 3 or 4 350 amp alternators and 5 xs power 3100's in the tunk plus one in the front, sky high wire all around BUT one 3100 shipped to my doorstep is around 900 dollars, so i might need to think of something else for now.

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

6.0l LQ iron block from a 1500HD or 2500HD, something of that sorts can be picked up for $500-1000 bucks

L92 or LS3 cathedral port heads can be picked up for about $750, or a set of HEAVILY worked 243 heads off an LS6 or LS2 for less than that.

408 ci stroker kit for $2kish

Nice cam

500hp+/500ft-lb+ motor that can be built on less than a $5k budget. Propelled my buddies 5,000lb stepside pickup, full interior with mild stereo, to an 12.6 off spray with 3.42 gears.

Get a nice 4L80E in it for $750ish to gain that overdrive gear.... Solid highway cruiser with more power than that old big block could ever dream off. Limitless expansion for the aftermarket.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

6.0l LQ iron block from a 1500HD or 2500HD, something of that sorts can be picked up for $500-1000 bucks

L92 or LS3 cathedral port heads can be picked up for about $750, or a set of HEAVILY worked 243 heads off an LS6 or LS2 for less than that.

Nice cam

500hp+/500ft-lb+ motor that can be built on less than a $5k budget. Propelled my buddies 5,000lb stepside pickup, full interior with mild stereo, to an 12.6 off spray with 3.42 gears.

Get a nice 4L80E in it for $750ish to gain that overdrive gear.... Solid highway cruiser with more power than that old big block could ever dream off. Limitless expansion for the aftermarket.

You have to remember he's in Canada it's not going to be as easy or cheap to get that stuff there.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Nice cam

You have to remember he's in Canada it's not going to be as easy or cheap to get that stuff there.

You'd be suprised how easy LSx parts are to come by anymore. Hell those engines may even be cheaper up there, the transmissions are a dime a dozen to come by. The heads could prove a challenge.... just gotta know where to look for stuff. Still, a super inefficient and aftermarketly limited old ass bigblock or a smallblock stroker with room to work from...for roughly the same price.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

As much as i would like to get more horepowwaaa out of my motor, i cant. The insurance i have wont let me do any engine mods to gain horsepower, but i pay 300 dollars a year to insure the thing with 100% coverage. I am planning to buy a vehicle for horsepower soon though. And i got some updates.

ive been fighting with this all day. the removable panel/access panel and the other for the sealed section.

GE2Wrqf.jpg

and this. i had to cut the box like this so it would fit in my trunk, so i could bodyfill the gap or kerf the wood. Im leaning to bodyfill so the box doesn't have all these weird gaps in it

7Rvc5LN.jpg

Lots of Second Skin

Kerr the wood there if you can body filler won't work out very well for sealing the box or you could fiberglass it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Kerr the wood there if you can body filler won't work out very well for sealing the box or you could fiberglass it.

i made a lip inside for a little extra weather stripping. and im not sure how well body filler will hold strength wise.

Lots of Second Skin

almost forgot, i bought a lil bit of cable. i still need more, but its something for now.

53mDxf5.png

Lots of Second Skin

i made a lip inside for a little extra weather stripping. and im not sure how well body filler will hold strength wise.

Just regular filler won't work strength wise at all kitty hair filler maybe but I'd kerf or glass it.

Just regular filler won't work strength wise at all kitty hair filler maybe but I'd kerf or glass it.

thats what i thought. im not so good with fiberglass as you guys seen haha. but we'll see.

I would also like to thank you guys for your suggestions. It really helps.

Lots of Second Skin

Archived