Facekicker's Walled Monte Carlo SS by XP Kustomz & Vapor Mania

I should have them on Monday!

Car is completely stripped now.

JBB Lipos are getting made, Sundown Teams are getting built, should be a month or two and we'll be back in action.

cool...

wish you the best..

(no fighting words LOL) ..

• 6 months later...

Just a friendly update since I haven't posted anything.

I got rear ended in Nov 2014 and I had everything pulled out of the car to rebuild.

Things moved slow with the insurance company, slower than expected, so there hasn't really been much to post about.

But, now the car is finally in the process of being rebuilt.

I finally heard from Sundown that my Team 18s are getting built this week, there was a long wait on 12" spiders. I do think these will be an upgrade from Fi Teams. (If not I have some Fi Team 18s on deck)

I've got a couple Black Cherries, a couple XP3000s, and an 80ah JBB Lipo for batteries now, which is quite a bit more than I had before.

My two AA TFE 8.0s have been gathering dust but will finally be put to the test.

Box design was DJSNT this time.

I installed some GP custom springs on the rear. I'm excited to see how they do as I was bottoming out and having issues before with less weight, with spacers and upgraded OEM style springs.

Still have a single Mechman 320 alt and nothing else, have not found a solution to mount 2 yet. I realize this is my weak point.

Big show on Aug 8th that I'm hoping to be ready for.

Will post some pics as I can.

Just a friendly update since I haven't posted anything.

I got rear ended in Nov 2014 and I had everything pulled out of the car to rebuild.

Things moved slow with the insurance company, slower than expected, so there hasn't really been much to post about.

But, now the car is finally in the process of being rebuilt.

I finally heard from Sundown that my Team 18s are getting built this week, there was a long wait on 12" spiders. I do think these will be an upgrade from Fi Teams. (If not I have some Fi Team 18s on deck)

I've got a couple Black Cherries, a couple XP3000s, and an 80ah JBB Lipo for batteries now, which is quite a bit more than I had before.

My two AA TFE 8.0s have been gathering dust but will finally be put to the test.

Box design was DJSNT this time.

I installed some GP custom springs on the rear. I'm excited to see how they do as I was bottoming out and having issues before with less weight, with spacers and upgraded OEM style springs.

Still have a single Mechman 320 alt and nothing else, have not found a solution to mount 2 yet. I realize this is my weak point.

Big show on Aug 8th that I'm hoping to be ready for.

Will post some pics as I can.

You will like those Team Fi's if you do use them ;)

tuned in for the install

I ran the 15s before, and although there was a snag, I am quite fond of the Fi drivers.

I may keep em around for tinkering instead of selling em. Still all depends on if I get the Sundown Teams in time.

Small update for today's progress:

OOPS

11752568_10155854859310451_1401325877528

A little ingenuity and...

11755836_10155855087445451_4488718807607

So it took a small trim that'll now get reinforced and fiberglassed for strength.

Coming along though.

More pictures or videos as they come.

Thanks for following!

• 3 weeks later...

Beast mode.

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

Bangin bro

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived