Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

FI AUDIO SP4 Local Shop Bashing.


JAYCEE3RD

Recommended Posts

Posted

Most guys know what they sell but isn't that how it's supposed to be no one can have knowledge on every single product and brand out there for that to happen they would have to try every single one and I doubt you will find any shop willing to do that. Besides it's better for business if every shop carries different things if they all sold the same stuff a lot of them would go out of business real fast. The real concern should be the install quality that we see coming out of a lot of shops that's where they need to step their game up the most. What would be the point in carrying FI,sundown,dc or something similar if they are going to throw it in a prefab and do a shitty wiring job?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

You are right that's why some brands only make it to where you have to order directly from the manufacturer and build by them only.

JC3rd

Posted

Stop giving these trash ass flea market shops a chance dont go in dropping brand names and your knowledge...half of the time its an old foriegn guy in business for the money....and he probably doesnt run a setup himself...I went to one shop a questioned the box guy ...and he didn't even know what port area was...no kidding...he was just slapping holes on boxes by eye... they're customer base just want to see they're trunks rattle x)

@DJSMARTGUY PRODUCER/ENGINEER of YOUNG PROBLEMZ ...boy i got so many........boy i got so many

-TEAM WOBBLY WOOFERS-

4 18s MAKE YOU SCREAM!

Posted

Any sales man, that talks down on something (especially when not even knowing the product) is only affraid of his OWN product.

One that is confident in what he/she has to offer, would not need to "dump" on the competitor, they would know, they are already over them.

Also, anyone that would know anything about a driver, (id hope a car audio sales man would) could see that the driver has "the goods".

"it sounds like trash" , leads me to believe, that shop is like most, and its bread and butter is Installing overpriced head units, and auto starts.

Very little else.

Posted

lol a SHOP that says loud woofers "sounds like trash" through a microphone recorded video camera is not a shop i would want to spend my money at.

Posted

Going to say, a lot of people made very good points of views and well said on this thread about shops and FI subs. The shop where I live said' FI was only good to move air; and wasn't musicial. I laughed in there face and was like your joking right ? Never been back they let me know right then all I needed to know. Side |Note | every shop is not the same.

Posted

I really hate reading stuff like this because when one shop owner/salesman acts like a douche people tend to apply his attitude to all shops and that simply isn't the case. I don't sell a lot of brands but when asked what I think about them I have to (for my own conscience) be honest about what I think. I also think it's important that I DO know about most other brands out there. Otherwise, I would have no real barometer by which to assess the performance, features or quality of the brands I do sell.

Also, the whole bit about him saying the subs sound like trash would really give me pause. Hell, the best sounding sq setup would sound like shit on a video if it were being played at high volume. Matter of fact, if a system being played loud didn't sound like shit on video that would be a clear indication that the sub stage was lackluster, lol.

If you're an audio professional of any kind, you should understand acoustics and microphones well enough to know that....

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4973 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...