n8ball2013 Posted August 7, 2014 Report Posted August 7, 2014 the eff eye thing drives me fucking insane. fi as in fidelity. which is where.it originated THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
JAYCEE3RD Posted August 7, 2014 Author Report Posted August 7, 2014 All good points I'm only dealing with them right because they are a rockford dealer once I get everything I need I'm going to another shop which also does good work JC3rd
k3n12ock Posted August 7, 2014 Report Posted August 7, 2014 So is RE ARH E or REE? 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
TheMonolith2001 Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 I don't think I would waste any more time with this shop if I where you. They clearly don't know what they are talking about for reasons already stated and who knows what other BS they are going to try later.
CleanSierra Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 So is RE ARH E or REE? I pronounce it with a Spanish accent and call it Ray. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Miguels Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 So is RE ARH E or REE? you pronounce it like this.. R.... JUNK at least the new stuff my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
pcchris Posted August 24, 2014 Report Posted August 24, 2014 On th FI Audio note I knew it stood for fidelity...I've alway called the brand Effe Eye though....fuck what its called slap that mf in a nice box tuned low and creep the block like a boss turning heads... @DJSMARTGUY PRODUCER/ENGINEER of YOUNG PROBLEMZ ...boy i got so many........boy i got so many -TEAM WOBBLY WOOFERS- 4 18s MAKE YOU SCREAM!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.