StigA Posted December 28, 2014 Report Posted December 28, 2014 Awesome! Very nice work done, excited for some wooferporn soon. Keep up the good work!
sencheezy Posted January 7, 2015 Report Posted January 7, 2015 niiiiiice 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
islandpride684 Posted January 8, 2015 Report Posted January 8, 2015 Great build! Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186921-blk9te-07-yukon-slo-mo-build/page-3?hl=%2Bblk9te#entry2881410
zrkie Posted January 16, 2015 Report Posted January 16, 2015 What happened to those red bracing tubes? is it an optical illusion that makes them look way crooked at the fastening plates? Beyond that detail, I like what I see Don't like sharing your knowledge? Welll.. Don't come here and grab others then! - GTFO.
TheGinger Posted January 26, 2015 Author Report Posted January 26, 2015 What happened to those red bracing tubes? is it an optical illusion that makes them look way crooked at the fastening plates? Beyond that detail, I like what I see That's the other dude's setup... but thanks.. lol
TheGinger Posted January 26, 2015 Author Report Posted January 26, 2015 niiiiiice I can't wait for these subs to come in the mail >
TheGinger Posted May 1, 2015 Author Report Posted May 1, 2015 It's been a minute but uhh.. you could say i made some progress
magillaru Posted May 1, 2015 Report Posted May 1, 2015 Just seeing this for the first time.....looks nice man! Is it playing yet? Singer Alternators Team Asshole #anothershittysingerbuild
TheGinger Posted May 2, 2015 Author Report Posted May 2, 2015 Just seeing this for the first time.....looks nice man! Is it playing yet? Yes it is! On low power for now but it's playing!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.