The reason i wait to hear facts before i judge.....or decide to burn my own city down and loot.

ive got a spare room and an open position at wprk........

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Hate to say it, but I had to go into Army mode and give my wife a briefing last night. Scared the Hell out of her, but considering what I used to do for a living, I have some experience with people trying to kill me, and how to deal with that. Hopefully I'm just being overly worried, but I can see this crap spinning up in other cities.

It's a shitty time guys, everybody watch your asses and be safe. If you can arm yourself, I'd recommend it. If not (for any reason, where I work I can't even have a firearm in my vehicle in the parking lot) remember that as long as you're in a vehicle you're in control of a +3,000 lb weapon, never get out of the vehicle for any reason, and speed is safety. Combat Convoy Training 101.

Edited by philrab

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Hate to say it, but I had to go into Army mode and give my wife a briefing last night. Scared the Hell out of her, but considering what I used to do for a living, I have some experience with people trying to kill me, and how to deal with that. Hopefully I'm just being overly worried, but I can see this crap spinning up in other cities.

It's a shitty time guys, everybody watch your asses and be safe. If you can arm yourself, I'd recommend it. If not (for any reason, where I work I can't even have a firearm in my vehicle in the parking lot) remember that as long as you're in a vehicle you're in control of a +3,000 lb weapon, never get out of the vehicle for any reason, and speed is safety. Combat Convoy Training 101.

i dont think that it will happen. this is a matter between dumb idiots who were looking for trouble and out of control police officers who were violating the rights of the american people. There were so many wrongs on both sides.. sad day really.. looking forward to see how i am going to be seen here at work today based on my "educated" views

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

there is now a "reward" collection being taken up for the officer.. the supporters for the officers are now starting to come up front.. this is going to get really ugly..

wow.. just fucking wow...

edit: so i dont get labeled as a racist there are also collections being taking up for the family as well.. but a reward fund for the officer because they believe he did a good job.. fucking wow..

Edited by sensai_v4.0
  • Like (+1 Rep) 3

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I have absolutely zero fear of anything like that happening where i reside. Zero fear.

I just cant believe id see a something this bad, haveing to do with racial issues.......

Da fuq, are we in the 30's?

sad... fucking sad .......

I have absolutely zero fear of anything like that happening where i reside. Zero fear.

I just cant believe id see a something this bad, haveing to do with racial issues.......

really this shit hurts my heart.. Goes to show you that there is still an underlying race issue in America. Deeper than what most throught... Way deeper than what some thought.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

without knowing the full story its tough tonsay if he did or didn't but thete is no video footage from the car. and of course we cant see any footage that allegedly exists

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

really this shit hurts my heart.. Goes to show you that there is still an underlying race issue in America. Deeper than what most throught... Way deeper than what some thought.

exactly how i feel.....

i feel let down actually.

Maybe my head was/is burried in the sand, but i truly thought we were better than this. I really did.

In fact, i still believe the younger are looking at them and really wondering WTF is going on.

But your right,.. it seems like the forward movement, was maybe not where i thought it was. And that, bums me out, and makes me feel shitty.