Why should i upgrade to a agm battery? really need help

I've also been told, (since I use xs power batts) that using the XS Power Intellicharger will sync better with the batts to give the best charge possible. Although I'm not sure of the reality of that.

LOL. Sounds like a snake-oil pitch if I ever heard one.

I've also been told, (since I use xs power batts) that using the XS Power Intellicharger will sync better with the batts to give the best charge possible. Although I'm not sure of the reality of that.

LOL. Sounds like a snake-oil pitch if I ever heard one.

complete horse shit...

i had the SILVER intelli charger from xs..

i hated it.... just my .02

also.. did you say SYNC ??? lol.... who told you that?

ill have Nathan or Scottie get right up their ass.... cuz that is just flat fucking wrong.

Who told you that?

That said.. i LOVE my 1005... i want a second actually

Before I got an agm I used to watch my volt meter go all over the place, after the agm I saw it dip just a little for a second and then go back up and stay in one spot. I'm not sure if this matters but I have the same battery up front and 13.7- 13.9 was its floating charge so maybe that's why you see a dip

Before I got an agm I used to watch my volt meter go all over the place, after the agm I saw it dip just a little for a second and then go back up and stay in one spot. I'm not sure if this matters but I have the same battery up front and 13.7- 13.9 was its floating charge so maybe that's why you see a dip

same. AGM's drop and stay there, hell I can play at 11.8v for a GOOD while before I hit down below that. Batteries doing their job.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

On the topic of batteries, I had bought a Sears Die Hard Platinum that was a great strong battery by the way. 3 years and change later it was getting pretty tired so I took it into the nearest SEARS, they load tested it and handed me a new one. This is the #1 reason I deal with brick and mortar stores for batteries. Assuming an online battery brand will give you a 4 year warranty, it'll cost you half the cost of a new one in shipping to make good on it.

Archived