ST Lous, MO Shooting

Not pertaining to the actual case....

I feel really bad for the business owners of the area; I can't imagine the feeling of hopelessness they must feel.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Not pertaining to the actual case....

I feel really bad for the business owners of the area; I can't imagine the feeling of hopelessness they must feel.

Not me. If you live on the San Andreas fault line I won't feel bad for you when your house and business gets demolished in the big quake which will eventually come. Likewise, if you're in a town where the majority of people don't work. live in section 8 housing, and are perpetual victims/children this scenario is inevitable sooner or later. If you're a cop in a city with this sort of demographics and crime rate you'll get no sympathy from me either when you're forced to defend yourself and your superiors throw you under the bus.

You all have been warned.

Nancy Grace is crazy.

Finally, Grace questioned Wilson’s assertion that all he wanted to do in the moment of the shooting was “live.” She said, “If you wanted to live, then put the pedal to the metal and drive when the guy is trying to jump in your car and grab your gun!”

so now cops are supposed to run from criminals? guess we dont need cops to stop crime

as sad as the story could be i dont think a cop should run when a criminal wants to attack him and take his gun.

Archived