Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Dat last picture.......Sell said dirtbike. Sorry to hear/see this bro, I have no idea about your question though....

Oh its fucked. My cousin is probably gonna use the engine and make a cart of some kind. Not sure yet.

Edit: And yea that's what I said lol. The surgeons here at MCG are amazing tho.

Posted

DD356A85-4F8A-484D-98AD-12DCDBDDB253_zps

2 rods, 8 screws, and a cage

I had my surgery done in 2009

But I went 3 years before I started going going to meets/comps because that's when I started into getting in the scene

I've been in cars in the +155 db range and I have no pain just mental thoughts

what if they pop out lol

Before that I just had my average system low 130db nothing bad or loud

I would defiantly wait since your still fresh

start slowly nothing major when you visit your doctor if everything is fine increase a lil bit

Yea cause my bud just got metered and he's doing 150 .x and I am definitely gonna give it a long time before I let him go full tilt with me in it. I'm just glad that I'm not worse than I already am.

Posted

DD356A85-4F8A-484D-98AD-12DCDBDDB253_zps

2 rods, 8 screws, and a cage

I had my surgery done in 2009

But I went 3 years before I started going going to meets/comps because that's when I started into getting in the scene

I've been in cars in the +155 db range and I have no pain just mental thoughts

what if they pop out lol

Before that I just had my average system low 130db nothing bad or loud

I would defiantly wait since your still fresh

start slowly nothing major when you visit your doctor if everything is fine increase a lil bit

Yea cause my bud just got metered and he's doing 150 .x and I am definitely gonna give it a long time before I let him go full tilt with me in it. I'm just glad that I'm not worse than I already am.

I had the same thoughts I could be worse

Positive thinking will heal you faster

Just take it one step at a time

Once in a while a would say "I'm on vacation" Lol

I wasn't but it worked

Posted

DD356A85-4F8A-484D-98AD-12DCDBDDB253_zps

2 rods, 8 screws, and a cage

I had my surgery done in 2009

But I went 3 years before I started going going to meets/comps because that's when I started into getting in the scene

I've been in cars in the +155 db range and I have no pain just mental thoughts

what if they pop out lol

Before that I just had my average system low 130db nothing bad or loud

I would defiantly wait since your still fresh

start slowly nothing major when you visit your doctor if everything is fine increase a lil bit

Yea cause my bud just got metered and he's doing 150 .x and I am definitely gonna give it a long time before I let him go full tilt with me in it. I'm just glad that I'm not worse than I already am.

I had the same thoughts I could be worse

Positive thinking will heal you faster

Just take it one step at a time

Once in a while a would say "I'm on vacation" Lol

I wasn't but it worked

Yea I've been trying to keep positive, had a lot of set backs with rehab and what not. And I'll have to try that seems pretty legit.

Posted

I would think you will be fine. Hell the roads here in St Louis are way rougher than any system I've heard. I mean, it would probably not be wise to sit in a vehicle doing 60's but I think you should be fine at levels in the 40 range.

DD M4


Rockford Fosgate P500-4


SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap


2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S


XS Power D3400 Under Hood


XS Power D5100 in rear


Michael Singer 200A Alt


Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Posted

IMAG0217_zps19532b2c.jpg

this is some scary shit here son.. wow.. glad you are aight tho...

until you heal up a good bit i would just rock some nice headphones lol

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

Don't risk yo health over bass man, give it time to heal properly.

Most definitely and I feel the same. Its just gonna be hard to give bass up, but I'd be damned I'm not gonna risk my health tho.

Posted

Don't risk yo health over bass man, give it time to heal properly.

Most definitely and I feel the same. Its just gonna be hard to give bass up, but I'd be damned I'm not gonna risk my health tho.

You won't have to give it up, just gotta be careful. And give yourself plenty of time to heal. Glad you are doing well given the circumstance. Keep your head up! you'll be just fine

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4096 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...