Jump to content

ISIS Executes Abducted American Journalist


Recommended Posts

Posted

What is it going to take before we wake up and realize WE ARE AT WAR!!!

According to our law, it would take CONGRESS to actually declare a state of war. I'd be OK with that.

Philrab, we are not at war. Our government is just playing world police again.

What's your definition of war?

Again, a state of war is declared by CONGRESS. All other military adventures are us playing world police at best.

WTF are we still doing there anyway? I thought we found the WMDs or brought them "freedom" or whatever the fuck the pretense for that invasion was... I even remember the "Mission accomplished" banner. I thought Mr. Peace Prize Hope and Change was going to have all our men home?

For fuck sake, with the money we pour into blowing up sand people, feeding parasitic lowlifes, and bailing out billionaires who are bad at gambling, we could have colonized other planets by now. Let's collectively get our priorities in line.

Posted

What is it going to take before we wake up and realize WE ARE AT WAR!!!

According to our law, it would take CONGRESS to actually declare a state of war. I'd be OK with that.

Philrab, we are not at war. Our government is just playing world police again.

What's your definition of war?

Again, a state of war is declared by CONGRESS. All other military adventures are us playing world police at best.

WTF are we still doing there anyway? I thought we found the WMDs or brought them "freedom" or whatever the fuck the pretense for that invasion was... I even remember the "Mission accomplished" banner. I thought Mr. Peace Prize Hope and Change was going to have all our men home?

For fuck sake, with the money we pour into blowing up sand people, feeding parasitic lowlifes, and bailing out billionaires who are bad at gambling, we could have colonized other planets by now. Let's collectively get our priorities in line.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7858 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...