Ghost Ride The Whip, Extreme Lol

And those soldiers should be shot in my opinion. What assholes they are along wtih anyone for anything like that.

ANYMORE TALK LIKE THAT AND YOU WILL BE BANNED! We support our troops and If what they did was real trust me it will be dealt with. Keep this on topic about the funny little vid or its locked, and any violators get a vacation!

Thank you. carry on. Team SMD.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Exactly i mean its better than fighting 24/7 and defending ur life all day. Shoot if i had some free time were i knew i was safe i would let loose too. I can be a serious person when it comes to business but when i have nothing else to do I know how to get into a playful mode...

dancing1.gif

NatesBanner.jpg

ACT YOUR AGE AND NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE

i think maybe they were referring to the guys doing harm to puppies. No comment beyond that.

As far as removing the video. Hell no. Those guys need to do whatever they can to keep their sanity, to keep in touch with whats going on at home. I f they wanna ghost ride, If they wanna get drunk and howl at the moon when they aint working then by god let em have some fun. And more importantly , let them film it, let them laugh and be buddies any chance they get. they need every break they can get , they need every joke they hear, they need every new song in the headphones. they need care packets, letters, DVD movies of the summer block busters, they need to know we are over here waiting for them to come home. It doesn't matter what the war is about, it does not matter rather or not you think the war or the or how they spend their leisure time is right or wrong or ridiculous. What matters is that they belong here, and they are not right now. You are, and you don't have on military boots and a vest and helmet. I am not in iraq, neither are most of anyone reading this. I don't know what it is like to be in the middle of a war zone, in the middle of a country that is completely foreign to me. Do you?

to any one in IRAQ..... WE LOVE YOU GUYS.... Stay alive , stay sane, and keeps your friends by your side. And DAMMIT HAVE FUN EVERY CHANCE YOU GET !!!!!!

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

i think maybe they were referring to the guys doing harm to puppies. No comment beyond that.

As far as removing the video. Hell no. Those guys need to do whatever they can to keep their sanity, to keep in touch with whats going on at home. I f they wanna ghost ride, If they wanna get drunk and howl at the moon when they aint working then by god let em have some fun. And more importantly , let them film it, let them laugh and be buddies any chance they get. they need every break they can get , they need every joke they hear, they need every new song in the headphones. they need care packets, letters, DVD movies of the summer block busters, they need to know we are over here waiting for them to come home. It doesn't matter what the war is about, it does not matter rather or not you think the war or the or how they spend their leisure time is right or wrong or ridiculous. What matters is that they belong here, and they are not right now. You are, and you don't have on military boots and a vest and helmet. I am not in iraq, neither are most of anyone reading this. I don't know what it is like to be in the middle of a war zone, in the middle of a country that is completely foreign to me. Do you?

to any one in IRAQ..... WE LOVE YOU GUYS.... Stay alive , stay sane, and keeps your friends by your side. And DAMMIT HAVE FUN EVERY CHANCE YOU GET !!!!!!

that vid was great!!!! and that song is a perfect match to that vid!!!^^^^^^^^^^ WELL SAID AND xBILLION!!!!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

even if the video was real, are they not allowed to have a little fun? i would be doing worse shit than that for sure

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

even if the video was real, are they not allowed to have a little fun? i would be doing worse shit than that for sure

i dont think they are talkin bout this vid....i think they are refering to the one with the soldiers throwing the dog of the cliff...

Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

i dont think they are talkin bout this vid....i think they are refering to the one with the soldiers throwing the dog of the cliff...

oh i think that one was fake the dog never even moved. maybe i missed the real story

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

oh i think that one was fake the dog never even moved. maybe i missed the real story

yea i dont think that was real either so idk!!

Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

lol that was pretty funny

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz