Retnuhbackwords Posted August 24, 2014 Author Report Posted August 24, 2014 I heard the same old saying from both a boat owner and a pilot; if it flies, floats, or fucks rent it. Its cheaper than owning. Hahah I like that saying! but you do know what boat stands for right? Bring Out Another Thousand Currently whipping a O4' GMC Sierra 2500 Performance: K&N Cold Air Intake Hedman headers 3" True duels Flowmaster Super 10's Magnaflow High Flow Cats G2 4:88 running gears New cooling system Superchips Flashpaq programmer Eaton lockers Audio: JL CP208W3V3 Kenwood X500-1 8 Gauge Memphis Power wire Kenwood DDX8901HD Exterior: Fabtech 9.5" lift 38x13.5 Toyo Open Country M/T's 18x10 Fuel Mavericks (-44 offset) Diamond plate bed gaurds Diamond plate tool box Recon Xenon Bulbs in Highs,Lows,& Fogs Recon LED Tail lights AMP Research Automated steps
philrab Posted August 24, 2014 Report Posted August 24, 2014 I heard the same old saying from both a boat owner and a pilot; if it flies, floats, or fucks rent it. Its cheaper than owning.Hahah I like that saying! but you do know what boat stands for right? Bring Out Another Thousand Yep, or bust out another thousand. Pilots used to say the higher it flies, the deeper in hole it's owner is. I spent ten years in and around aviation before changing careers. 2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread 2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount. Build Thread 1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes.
dolarbilz Posted August 24, 2014 Report Posted August 24, 2014 1967 Stevens fatty big block ford fe motor 450hp I did full resto few years back.no stereo lol That's a beautiful boat man...jet boat right? Umm no v-drive ...prop driven
Mr Bigolsworth Posted August 24, 2014 Report Posted August 24, 2014 I just spend all last week on my dads 2014 moomba mojo 2.5 ski boat. I need a new job. Lol 2002 chevy avalanche Currently have: 2 dc xl 18 set of T2652-s scv-6k Ct sounds 75.4 270a mechman xp3000 d3400 Wanted: saz 200.4 Second set of T2652-s D3100's deadner
Retnuhbackwords Posted August 24, 2014 Author Report Posted August 24, 2014 Oh I Gotcha. We have a 18 foot alumnitech airboat with a 578 stroker with a 950 holly carb. Pumps around 740 hp. Currently whipping a O4' GMC Sierra 2500 Performance: K&N Cold Air Intake Hedman headers 3" True duels Flowmaster Super 10's Magnaflow High Flow Cats G2 4:88 running gears New cooling system Superchips Flashpaq programmer Eaton lockers Audio: JL CP208W3V3 Kenwood X500-1 8 Gauge Memphis Power wire Kenwood DDX8901HD Exterior: Fabtech 9.5" lift 38x13.5 Toyo Open Country M/T's 18x10 Fuel Mavericks (-44 offset) Diamond plate bed gaurds Diamond plate tool box Recon Xenon Bulbs in Highs,Lows,& Fogs Recon LED Tail lights AMP Research Automated steps
tacomaguy1 Posted August 24, 2014 Report Posted August 24, 2014 Like to go out on friends boats...don't want to own one Team Flex Issues
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted August 24, 2014 Report Posted August 24, 2014 Oh I Gotcha. We have a 18 foot alumnitech airboat with a 578 stroker with a 950 holly carb. Pumps around 740 hp. May I ask what your dad does for a living? because I need to get into his line of work. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Retnuhbackwords Posted August 24, 2014 Author Report Posted August 24, 2014 Oh I Gotcha. We have a 18 foot alumnitech airboat with a 578 stroker with a 950 holly carb. Pumps around 740 hp. May I ask what your dad does for a living? because I need to get into his line of work. we own a construction company. Currently whipping a O4' GMC Sierra 2500 Performance: K&N Cold Air Intake Hedman headers 3" True duels Flowmaster Super 10's Magnaflow High Flow Cats G2 4:88 running gears New cooling system Superchips Flashpaq programmer Eaton lockers Audio: JL CP208W3V3 Kenwood X500-1 8 Gauge Memphis Power wire Kenwood DDX8901HD Exterior: Fabtech 9.5" lift 38x13.5 Toyo Open Country M/T's 18x10 Fuel Mavericks (-44 offset) Diamond plate bed gaurds Diamond plate tool box Recon Xenon Bulbs in Highs,Lows,& Fogs Recon LED Tail lights AMP Research Automated steps
Pro7 Posted August 25, 2014 Report Posted August 25, 2014 Looks like I'll add in a different style of boat, a 2006 moomba xlv gravity games edition. The previous owner put in 8 Polk db series 6.5s, 4 6x9s in the tower, and a shitty sony 10" sub in an ib set up. We definitely have fun on that thing on the lake. I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before
n8ball2013 Posted August 25, 2014 Report Posted August 25, 2014 ive got enough shit to throw money in and here its a 3month toy. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.