77-AUDIO Posted August 26, 2014 Report Posted August 26, 2014 Ok, just found out that my fine ass 6ft tall slim athletic ex girlfriend is back on the market. we are and have always been friends no fights, no nothing. we just moved so far away from each other that it was better. time passed she got married and so did I she got divorced and so did I. She started dating my friend thought they were going to get married. but today I got the message that shes single. Now the problem. I'm engaged (not to the fine ass one) and not happy and have been looking for a way out. what should I do....... PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
TRON Posted August 26, 2014 Report Posted August 26, 2014 She sounds like she doesn't want commitment. I'd let it go. Also, if you're not happy, why'd you get engaged? Avalanche Alpine Type S comps Alpine Type S 10'' Alpine MPR-F300 Alpine MRX-M50 Mechamn 270 XS Power d3400s
Noel989 Posted August 26, 2014 Report Posted August 26, 2014 Umm nothing? Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
baron_of_bass Posted August 26, 2014 Report Posted August 26, 2014 Ok, just found out that my fine ass 6ft tall slim athletic ex girlfriend is back on the market. we are and have always been friends no fights, no nothing. we just moved so far away from each other that it was better. time passed she got married and so did I she got divorced and so did I. She started dating my friend thought they were going to get married. but today I got the message that shes single. Now the problem. I'm engaged (not to the fine ass one) and not happy and have been looking for a way out. what should I do....... Be a man, if you don't want to be with your current gf break it off. After you do that reach out to that "friend" Team Bass-Hz
philrab Posted August 26, 2014 Report Posted August 26, 2014 If you're not happy, don't marry the girl. Just gonna be another ex to take the OTHER half of your shit. Regardless of your ex gf you need to figure that fiance issue out first and foremost. 2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread 2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount. Build Thread 1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted August 26, 2014 Report Posted August 26, 2014 If you're unhappy in your current relationship maybe should express that to your significant other not have discusiions about leaving her for another girl on the internet. Fact of the matter no of us can tell you what you should do you have to ponder it yourself and make that decision. You do at least owe it to the person you're with to have the discussion about why you are unhappy in the relationship with them though. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
OrionStang Posted August 26, 2014 Report Posted August 26, 2014 If you're not happy, DO NOT GET MARRIED. Fuck, i'd never get in married again even if I was the happiest ever. As for the past girlfriend, I wouldn't start chatting her up until you break off the engagement. And don't marry that one either. Stay in the fun zone. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
77-AUDIO Posted August 26, 2014 Author Report Posted August 26, 2014 Trying to figure it out. My fiance is just a bitch and has that tone of voice all the time but she doesn't think so. And I'm trying to get out of it with little to no conflict. I cant leave the house and go anywhere without her. And when I do its only cause her mom is down. I actually like it when her family comes to visit I get a freaking break. I figure that this is going to take almost paying her off to leave. So say bye to half my income tax return. Sucks That I am going to have to wait that long but after being out of work for a while its been tough to make ends... I finally got a good job again. I think its going to be a long 6 months at the most... PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted August 26, 2014 Report Posted August 26, 2014 If she knows how you feel and the relationship has run its course your next step would be A. If the house or apartment you live in is in your name go get an eviction notice and have it served to her. B. Pack your shit and bounce. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.