Lol this truck had over 6 different blow through ..usually consisting of 18's

Reason being a single sub set up.my house was broken into and all my woofers have been stolen ..only left with this.

And I'm running a m4a on this havoc

Good to see you playing again bro.....

sorry for the fuckers that dicked ya......

Lol this truck had over 6 different blow through ..usually consisting of 18's

Reason being a single sub set up.my house was broken into and all my woofers have been stolen ..only left with this.

And I'm running a m4a on this havoc

Good to see you playing again bro.....

sorry for the fuckers that dicked ya......

Thanks this havoc doing work.I like the havoc over mayhems.hoping to stuff 6 of these in here..one day..

I like looking at these simply due to the level of commitment required to chop out the back of your cab. :good:

Was simply beast a year ago :)

Tried looking through his old threads for a before build but couldn't find it.

dolarbilz, Do you have a thread of the old setup?

Sorry no build log

To get a compliment from you on my blowthrough was an honor! that vid of the 18s makes me wanna find a way to squeeze a 4th 15 in my truck. good stuff! and i hope karma's a bitch for those thieves.

To get a compliment from you on my blowthrough was an honor! that vid of the 18s makes me wanna find a way to squeeze a 4th 15 in my truck. good stuff! and i hope karma's a bitch for those thieves.

Your set up is just fine..sometimes more can end up being less..its clean lots of power enjoy it.

Damn Bill, didnt realize that your shit got broke into. Sorry to hear that bro.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

You like the hovoc over mayhem? Explain please

For one the sound of them..I don't need gobs of power to be loud with them ..my loudest score ever was with Havocs ...I just had better luck with them

only reason i think you did better with havocs was per your application.. mayhems although they do good on bandpass they dont perform like they should. you would need a very huge sealed side.. they will shine in a 6th order bandpass. maybe 4 15's would have yield a better number in that same box with a bit of port work

Archived