Jessica Posted September 4, 2014 Report Posted September 4, 2014 the holiday was monday, he ordered on tuesday. i'm staying out of this, but you guys dont need to harp on the guy. they probably dropshipped your order, thats why its taking longer than usual. orders come in on friday night, saturday, sunday , monday and tuesday. it might take a coulple days to catch up on all that. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
justin0943 Posted September 4, 2014 Report Posted September 4, 2014 I order some wire on 31st an now just got a track number he told me their was an issue or something 02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen 2 sundown sd-2 d4 soundstream rub1.2500 amp all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca flex tech box design by Joe X supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch 04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/
n8ball2013 Posted September 4, 2014 Report Posted September 4, 2014 if you dont get a response by close of business tomorrow please let me know. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Jessica Posted September 4, 2014 Report Posted September 4, 2014 OK ok. I'm sorry. Please spank me. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
damato300x7 Posted September 4, 2014 Report Posted September 4, 2014 I ordered some stuff from them on Sunday and they sent me my tracking number on Monday (Labor Day) . Tracking number says it was supposed to be here today (didn't show up). But it will be here tomorrow. 2013 Dodge Dart Factory HU Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.3 Alpine V9 Alpine F4 Hertz HT-25 Tweeter Hertz HL-70 Mid-Range Hertz HV-165L Woofer Raspberry Pi - Running OSMC using optical out to 3Sixty.3 Wiring - Sky High Car Audio Build Log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190450-2013-dodge-dart-american-bass-install/
dionysus Posted September 5, 2014 Report Posted September 5, 2014 I ordered Saturday, got tracking number Monday and it came today! Great customer service from CJ too! Some of their stickers they make or have made when ordered so that may be why? My stuff was in stock so it came fast Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
yurvalentine Posted September 5, 2014 Report Posted September 5, 2014 I placed an order on Friday that got here today, so I don't know that they were THAT flooded.
FknCrawler Posted September 5, 2014 Report Posted September 5, 2014 Same here, ordered stuff on Friday and got it today. Even received the wire I ordered that was suppose to be out of stock, I'm a happy camper 1992 Honda Civic CX Hatchback K24a2 Swap
will77530 Posted September 5, 2014 Report Posted September 5, 2014 they drop ship most dc products sky high they should have in stock though
bkrieger Posted September 5, 2014 Author Report Posted September 5, 2014 Cool I'll just wait patiently I guess
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.