Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Figure I might post the enclosure design, will be ~ 3 cu.ft tuned to 30hz. About 90 sq.in of port atm.

Turned out to be nice and round nubmers :)

omegabox_zpszjgldcho.jpg

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

damn man seriously your fiberglass work is top fucking notch. Im taking notes haha

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Posted

Thanks :P

This build is taking a long time I know but I'm not in a rush, in the winter months I'll be (again) looking out for good deals like the woofers to piece together a good system. Maybe I can find a nice christmas present for myself, a real nice 4-5k amp would be good :spiteful: Meanwhile I'll just enjoy my polaris assault in the snow!

I'll be working on the box in the coming days/weeks. Got some sonotube type stuff, resin, screws and glue ready to go.

My goal is to nail everything from 25hz and up. Decaf ftw!

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

two thumbs up man!

01 Suburban Z71 - 5.3L - Black - 6" Lift on 35's - Pioneer H/U - Kicker Mids, 8" Polk sub.

Past rides-

07 Avalanche - Sunburst Orange - 4/6 Drop - Pioneer AVH-X5600 - 2/0 Royal Excelene - T/M fuse blocks - Stock and Singer 350 Alts - 4 Kinetik 1800 - Crecsendo BC5500 & S800.4 amps - 2 Tantric HDD 18's.- RE XXX 6.5 comps

01 Grand Vitara - V6 - 4x4 - Pioneer H/U - Incriminator 6.5 Comps - SSA XCON 18 - Skar 1500.1 & 84.4 amps - Singer 160 Alternator - Optima Yellow top..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1322 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...