Local deputy's firearm discharged in Wendys

That must have been a pretty big+fast 2 year old or a pretty short+dumb dad for the kid to be able to reach up, then down into his pocket, where the dad knows his gun is, grab a hold of it, and pull the trigger........

Sounds like total bullshit to me. The thin blue line at work I'm sure making certain that not too much questioning of this story will be done.

Well how many were bleeding? I thought the article said something about the two women just had red marks and only one had a little scratch on her arm or something.

Edit: yeah, grandpa had some scratches so did the women, and the boy's foot got a piece. If I remember later when I can get to a computer I'll pull up some slomo of what happens to a bullet when it hits a real hard object. I would assume since it was a CC weapon the guy was using hollow points, so that would make more sense for the floor not being damaged.

Someone on another forum mentioned it possible if it were in a cargo shorts knee level pocket, but the idiot still should have felt the kid reaching in, even thoigh it would be stupid to carry a gun there outside of the car in case you actually needed it.

The trigger on the little keltec I had was stiff as hell, but there's sand everywhere down here so that was probably a contributing factor. Either way carrying a weapon with one in the chamber without a safety not in a holster is negligence IMO.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

The trigger on the little keltec I had was stiff as hell, but there's sand everywhere down here so that was probably a contributing factor. Either way carrying a weapon with one in the chamber without a safety not in a holster is negligence IMO.

Carrying an unchambered weapon is pointless...Yes he should have had it in an appropriate holster and had better weapon retention/awareness as far as the incident is concerned..

Luckily no one got killed that's the good news.. Bad news is this is a lot of ammunition for the grabbers to use at a bad time .. SUCKS

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Carrying an unchambered weapon is pointless...Yes he should have had it in an appropriate holster and had better weapon retention/awareness as far as the incident is concerned..

Luckily no one got killed that's the good news.. Bad news is this is a lot of ammunition for the grabbers to use at a bad time .. SUCKS

I agree with you to a point. If it's holstered one in the chamber is what I would do, but just having it in your pocket with an internal hammer and no safety I would feel hard pressed to see how carrying in what would be similar to condition 0 would be safe.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived