It's actually size of the notes. So you can't really compare it to the S5 spec wise.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I love how iPhone is simple

:+1:

Why do people have the need to bash on the iPhone

People get what they want and like

Everyone is Different

And

It's not your money

I like mine :)

On iOS 6 ;)

Kinda blind lol

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

It's actually size of the notes. So you can't really compare it to the S5 spec wise.

It's the only thing I had available to use for comparison in person at the time. Just sharing my experience to give people an idea on the size of the phone if they have not seen it for themselves or are unsure.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

The iPhone 6 plus is way bigger than I thought. It's bigger than the Galaxy s5. Basically the screen is about the size of an entire s5.

The regular 6 is what would compare to the S5. Smaller screen but just a tad smaller overall. The plus is in the phablet category. My 6+ is supposed to deliver by the second week of October. Can't wait for the bigger screen.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Bigger phone? Noooo!!!!!! I don't like big phones

Has anyone updated to ios8?

When I have an app open I can't acces the menu when you swipe from the bottom up. To acces the wifi, light, bt, etc

Was it meant to be like that?

Hopefully they fix it cause it gets annoying having to get out and reopening the app

Bigger phone? Noooo!!!!!! I don't like big phones

Has anyone updated to ios8?

When I have an app open I can't acces the menu when you swipe from the bottom up. To acces the wifi, light, bt, etc

Was it meant to be like that?

Hopefully they fix it cause it gets annoying having to get out and reopening the app

I'm running ios8 on a 5s with no issues so far besides a couple keyboard crashes.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I'm not a fan of apple, but this is what I have to say... cause I also use them from time to time.

My wife will be getting the iPhone 6 Plus. Here are the reasons I won't:

• The battery life has always been very crappy -- we'll see how this new generation pans out.
  • Their battery isn't removable which drives me crazy, since that can make a phone last much longer and you have to pay a repair tech to replace it, if it's needed. It's risky to mess with it your self... Those ribbon cables can snap so easily and ruin something else while trying to get to the battery. If you own the phone long enough, it will need to be replaced... LiPo batteries can only cycle through so many charges before the cells go bad.
  • You can't expand the storage with a micro SD card or something comparable, you are forced to buy the model with more memory from the beginning and the prices are not even reasonable with market standards. A 64GB micro SD card class UHS-1 is $32 while a 64GB version of the iPhone is $100 more than the 16GB version.
  • No USB 3.0 or something comparable to Samsungs new charge cable. Being able to fully charge a 3000MAh battery from dead in less than an hour is very important to me.
  • The camera sucks! The HTC ThunderBolt that came out in January 2011 is better than anything they've put out till now... and the iPhone 6 camera isn't anything to be excited about unless you are coming from an older iPhone device. Especially with Windows devices leading the way with 20+ MP camera's.
  • Call quality, when i'm talking to someone on my Note 3 I can tell who it is by their voice. When I used a iPhone 5S I noticed a huge difference in sound quality while on a voice call. Maybe that will change with the iPhone 6.
  • NFC only works for apple pay... why is that feature so limited?
  • 1GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage is really cutting corners on a baseline flagship phone towards the end of 2014.

Their tablets are definitely top contenders when it comes down to hardware though. I have considered a iPod nano for my music since most car stereo's favor apple products over android... and the format of their music tends to have better sound quality.

I can't wait to get my hands on the Note 4 and the Note Edge to try them out. I currently have a Note 3 that I got for a decent price off contract so I would be ready for the Note 4 when it came out... really looking forward to see the new camera as well. I'd consider a Nokia 1525, but my carrier (Sprint) does not sell Nokia devices and I'm not paying full retail for an unlocked one.

Archived