but I swear I can do 100+ more things with it than I could do with my iphone

Stock, maybe.. But what can't you do with an iOS device that you can do with your droid?

For one I can take pictures that are twice as high quality, I can take video in 4k. I can use the IR blaster as a universal remote control for multiple tvs and accessories in multiple rooms without the need for wifi. I can download photos and things from my phone to my computer way faster than I could on my old 4s. USB 3.0 ftw. I can take an extra battery with me when I do on a really long trip so I don't ever have to use a charger. Countless other things. Most of all compared to both of the old Iphones I had, everything on this phone still works after 3 months, and people can not say that I don't take care of my phones so that is why they don't work. They go in a survivor case the day they leave the store and they are cared for when needed.

I'm do for and upgrade so I'll be getting the 6+ 128gb. And for those wondering why some one would get something as you put it that's behind the times show me one android phone that functions as smoothly as an iPhone I have an HTC one m8 and apps freeze and crash constantly phone goes full retard once in a while too. Never had that problem with my iPhone 5 plus compatibility wise the iPhone is king.

That's because you bought an HTC, no matter who you got it from. They are known for being buggy with their software ui they put on the android os. End of story. Do some research don't just assume its good because its high end.

No, I disagree. The specs on all the phones look awesome. But my s4 mini is junk. My iPhone 4s and my iPad 2 still work better then my aunts brand new android tablet and my pos s4 mini.

They said it would run faster... Wrong, it trips out daily.

They said longer battery life, wrong... iPhone 4 would die at 5pm on average, this thing dies by 1pm.

They said better camera, wrong... My iPhone pics and videos always looked better.

It vibrates randomly when I don't have notifications... The android software is just JUNK.

I wish I could put ios8 on a samsung s5 and be done with this phone crap.

That's the s4 mini, its a terrible low end phone. With android you should buy high end if you want quality performance, because I mean the iPhone are the high end. So you can't compare that shit. Same goes with all you other comparisons. Compare an equal phone...

No, I disagree. The specs on all the phones look awesome. But my s4 mini is junk. My iPhone 4s and my iPad 2 still work better then my aunts brand new android tablet and my pos s4 mini.

They said it would run faster... Wrong, it trips out daily.

They said longer battery life, wrong... iPhone 4 would die at 5pm on average, this thing dies by 1pm.

They said better camera, wrong... My iPhone pics and videos always looked better.

It vibrates randomly when I don't have notifications... The android software is just JUNK.

I wish I could put ios8 on a samsung s5 and be done with this phone crap.

Vanilla android is miles better than the Samsung touchwiz shit

Thanks gawd someone else said it too. Its fucking terrible.

I love how iPhone is simple

:+1:

Why do people have the need to bash on the iPhone

People get what they want and like

Everyone is Different

And

It's not your money

Because we get a rise out of all you.... Why else?

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Alright. 2 people have complained about screen size. The fuck you smoking? 4.7 and 5.5 inch screens are being talked about. And as far as the specs on paper guys, one thing apple always has above samsung, lg, htc, and any android phone, all apple software and hardware is designed to work perfectly together in house, they can do more with that 1gb of memory or 1800mah of battery because of this. I had iPhones from the first one to the 4 and switched to droid because of work for 3 years until going back to iphone this year. No comparison and no matter what Google does they can't touch itunes and the iPod app for what it offers and does.

I do agree apple is behind but you guys must not realize how much force they carry with their products. NFC for paying, yeah android has had it, how many places have you been able to use it? Now with apple backing it you won't believe how fast everywhere you go will start to accept it. And sign me up for a 64gb slate 6plus and an apple watch as well.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

1GB of ram isn't even remotely enough anymore. Beyond twitter. The camera on my Gf's 5s takes 5 to 7 seconds to start. By then.... You've missed the moment. Safari beyond 2 tabs open is a crawl. vine is terrible...... At all times. And this is on a fresh restored phone I restored a week ago. I wouldn't have a beef one bit if they gave it 2GB's or more. That's my beefy with what they have reviled.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

I just dont like the way android software is. Too cartoonish for me. I love how iPhone is simple, and i love the iMessage feature.

I think that the IOS (any version, all looks basically the same) software looks more "cartoonish" than any version of the android OS. And IOS without any type of jailbreaking, is really locked down whereas android even without being rooted/rom there are a lot more functions and customization options. I've had iPhone's two different times and gave them up both times for different Galaxy's. I'll stick to my S4 active over any new iPhone release personally.

Good thing you droid users aren't buying one. One one hand you have a Ferrari (apple) and the other you have a 8 second supra. It's personal preference. I'll take the refined, well tuned performance of an apple device. An iPhone is built like it costs 200-500 bucks, it's aluminum frame looks a million times better than the cheap ass plastic that most droids come with.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Archived