song that mentions car audio

Ok guys tank you, it was my sub by big krit. Just wasn't the decaf version.

I have been trying to find it for a few days now and just couldn't seem to find it. Was bugging the hell out of me.

Lots of other good ones mentioned here to though.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I always ask the same thing about that song.

Hazestorm23

No reward, other the this thread full of songs that mention car audio.

Everyone can just keep posting song that mention car audio. I mean after all this is a car audio forum and a thread full of such songs isn't bad

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Damn that Sirealz just took me back, need to throw that on my iPod

LMFAO Kranny, thanks I was thinking about hat Christ Like Cruising a couple weeks ago but forgot the name

I just realized to that my friends rapped over that beat, didn't even know it was the same one hahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqwCJ2VxtpM

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

"4 15's didn't see no wires and then I heard boom from the amplifiers"

Shouldn't you hear the boom from the woofers? I loved this song when it first came out years ago but always laughed at that line thinking he must have a shitty install if his amps blew up, lol

I always thought it said "both 15s weren't no queers" lol

I use to bump it a lot from what I remember it had good bass to

Heard a song months ago that mentions something about car audio. Something along the lines of subwoofers in the trunk.

Can't figure out what song it is. Help would be great, links to, names or music videos that mention something about subs (including the size of speaker) in the trunk would be great.

Thank you in advance.

Decaf my sub? I think artist is big krit

That damn song! Not a bad song, but wasn't anticipating that damn 20hz tone.. Had my phone on random awhile back listening to some decaf and this song came on (should have looked at the hz) still had my volume up and this was on my L5 15" in a box tuned around 32hz. And of course I didn't have my amp tuned right and had my SSF all the way down.. Let's just say this.. Looked like a pancake flopping in the wind..

'97 Explorer
2 Sundown SA 15's

SQ 2200D

Kinetik KHC1800 (Front)

Kinetik KHC 2000 (Back)

KnuKonceptz 1/0 OFC

130A Alt + Big 3

• 1 month later...

Archived