Slamminbeats' Fiberglass Kick Panels - They Fit and Play

restretch it, u can get the wrinkles out just gotta work the fabric mildly tight around edges and tighter on more complex areas. if u leave it wrinkled its just more work for u later in the sanding and body filler stage. i mean its not a big deal to be honest, i alway tell my self get rid of it now or more work later.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

restretch it, u can get the wrinkles out just gotta work the fabric mildly tight around edges and tighter on more complex areas. if u leave it wrinkled its just more work for u later in the sanding and body filler stage. i mean its not a big deal to be honest, i alway tell my self get rid of it now or more work later.

i will re-stretch it. this is good learning. I know once i get a good mold ill be fine to get them to work.

Looking good so far. Cant wait to see how they turn out. Goanna be way louder than those components.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

Great start, Looks nice. You putting a midbass driver in there or midrange? Hows the progress coming?

VO 6.5

I re wrapped it with no wrinkles and i wrapped both of them so now i will glass both pods at once.

The first time i wrapped it i used ponte which is very hard to wrap with. So now I switched ti fleece and things are going wayyy better.

Archived