September 2014 SOTM Vote - Sponsored by Skar Audio - Enter to win 3 12 inch Subs, a mono block and 4 channel amp!!!!

September 2014 SOTM Vote  

218 members have voted

1. 1. September 2014 SOTM Vote

come on guy give it a rest. do you want to be technical? because you proved he didnt have woofers in for the contest. the other guy had new woofers on order and took the others out to prepare so if you want to go there we can. or we can go with the fact that they both went against the spirit of the competition with all the new members who signed up to vote and nothing else. take your pic. my personal favorite is because youre acting like a groupie and its annoying

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Requirement is that system is up and playing. Others have lost due to this caveat as well.

Chargers setup meets all the specified rules though? Unless there are some unwritten rules?

"Systems must be complete (or at least 95% complete) before nomination can take place. NO BARE BOXES" - check

"MUST be your current set up." - check

?

Easy solve.

My system was capable of playing up until last week when I cut my old soft parts out to fit the new recones (Which are sitting at home)

Even with blown woofers it still did 150s, although that's nowhere near full potential of the system.

The front door trims are off because it's getting the new custom trims (It currently has Focal V3s just for sound)

A system to me is never finished, so I'm always pulling it apart to make changes and improvements.

If you're looking to disqualify me, that's cool. I didn't want the prize anyway, I think it's more deserving to give it to some guy who can't afford big gear. I was going to give it away to someone who I felt would appreciate it.

When I won SOTM back in 08, there were no prizes. The competition was great back then.

It's good enough to recieve compliments from people but obviously the tag 'SOTM' would be something to be proud of.

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

You're right, a NON playing system qualifies for SYSTEM of the MONTH.....

Like I said, others have lost due to this. Others have removed themselves for the spirit of the contest when they know they lost subs and pulled them before it(the contest) was over.

Charger, you have a beautiful build without a doubt. It's very worthy of System of the month.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

im not trying to disqualify anyone to be honest. I dont care who wins and never have. I think youre build is awesome to be perfectly honest and still remember the first build you did that won. what I dont like is it turning into an even bigger popularity contest and all the new members signing up just to vote. that has always been my big issue with this and we havr cleaned up many of these contests. im tired of having to do that. since ypu both have the same thing going on the easy answer is to remove you both. I dont even have the final say on this. if you guys want to make it a popularity contest let me know because there are ways to swing the vote.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

man this arguing is just dumb ruining the spirit .. maybe the rules need updated but at this moment both where allowed so S.T.F.U

not to mention you piss off the big guy and no longer will there be a S.O.T.M

I do agree with charger on that one. 90% of the SOTM I have entered was simply because I want the tag by my name.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Archived