September 2014 SOTM Vote - Sponsored by Skar Audio - Enter to win 3 12 inch Subs, a mono block and 4 channel amp!!!!

September 2014 SOTM Vote  

218 members have voted

1. 1. September 2014 SOTM Vote

I do agree with charger on that one. 90% of the SOTM I have entered was simply because I want the tag by my name.

Yeah if i was ever nominated and won unless i really needed the replacement i wouldn't keep it my brother needs some thing for his car.. or would probably have one of the mods make up a weird oddball contest for the people with low quality equipment to win

What a clusterfuck. Haha

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

guess the deadline isn't at the end of the month... cuz at the end of September we had a different winner...guess its system of the month plus a lil extra...

wouldn't it be easier if you needed say 100 posts to vote. it would stop allot of the bs.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

And I'm just sitting here wondering where my tag for sotm is at. ..

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

The exact reason I don't come on here much. I like learning and have learned a lot from a lot of people here. I like the hobby and respect all builds.

05 Escape

2 Ascendant Audiio Mayhem 15s dual 1

Populus Audio 6500 (the only one around )

1/0 SHCA OFC

XS 3400 under the Hood

XS 3100s in the rear X2

Pioneer 80 Prs

Pac

Prv mids and highs

2 8s per door 1 tweet

So, uh, someone going to call it?

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

If it is not walled you will never win is what I have been told. Sad popularity game over quality clean build comes into effect. Chore needs to monitor votes more close.

SOTM is getting to be like high school gossip.

Mmmmmm I guess my truck was an exception lol....I love wall builds but most winners are picked by overall good looks...not saying it doesn't hurt to have allot of friends on here lol!

I will say I can't wait to have a walled vehicle myself :)

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Someone is always going to get butt hurt because they don't win, hell I have entered many many many times, never won with my previous car or this one, and honestly I am ok with it, this is for FUN people.

Steve doesn't have to do a SOTM and has contimplated eliminating it, and with all this negativity it only increases the chances he stops SOTM, so please just let it go. The mods know the rules let them weed out those who really shouldn't be involved, if they have someone who is borderline I am sure they will discuss it, and if necessary get Steve's input and make the right call.

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

Archived