no fucks given I just want it to hair trick and flex..... oh wait wrong thread

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

assuming you are clamping the exact same numbers, they should be identical for your charging system but the 2ohm would be easier on the amps

hrm....

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

what ive ran into, wiring down, sounded like shit....... I hated it. Just MHO.

Me? im gonna do many multiples wired up/higher... ... again, just me.......

EDIT - Tony may or may not chime in..... well see....

Me? i see it like strapping 2 amps, or running two... its same same. But, at a "point" of wired low, i found a point where cone control went to hell. I hated it, and ill just buy more amps.... :shrug:

one 10 gallon bucket, or 2 5 gallon buckets,.. both hurt your back the same..... :shrug:

Actually no they don't they would both effect your back differently. If you have one 10 gallon bucket it will be forcing one side of your body to do all the work and take all the stress as opposed to it being spread out over your entire body with the two 5 gallons. Ever notice how when someone is carrying one 5 gallon bucket they tend to walk funny? Now if you put one in the other hand it balances you out and the load becomes easier to carry even though you just doubled it. I'm speaking from experience here having painted houses for a while.

As for the amps I think the two 2 ohm amps would win they would be more efficient in my mind but voltage drop would also have to be known to determine the current demands of the amps either way. Also even if they were exactly the same the two amps would likely have a bigger surface area to dissipate heat with.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Strapped in my opinion. Tuned in for the big man himself

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Strapped in my opinion. Tuned in for the big man himself

were not talking strapped... were talking a singe amp doing 4k in power or 2 of the same amps at a higher imp doing the same power..

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

My bad lol

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Archived