Free Redbull For Everyone!!! (While Supplies Last)

what a bullshit lawsuit and court that let this fly

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Sounds like the lawsuit like 10yrs ago or so where the lady sued some rv maker for a bunch of money because she set cruise control and walked to the kitchen area and made food and crashed . Her claim was cruise control didn't control the vehicle like it should... Lol it's cruise control not autopilot

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Got to love America! Sue your way to wealth! Like the dumbass that sued McD's for spilling hot coffee on her lap and won. As an added bonus McD's has to label "caution, hot coffee" on the cup in the event you are a brain dead moron and don't expect that when ordering a cup of coffee!!!!!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Sounds like the lawsuit like 10yrs ago or so where the lady sued some rv maker for a bunch of money because she set cruise control and walked to the kitchen area and made food and crashed . Her claim was cruise control didn't control the vehicle like it should... Lol it's cruise control not autopilot

so you're saying I should stop taking naps while having cruise control set?

I laughed very hard when I read about this a couple days ago, There's also a suit going on with AT&T about bogus charges for ringtones etc over the years.

This red bull one is bullshit for sure. I don't know the particulars of that at&t one but from what you put, if I was getting overcharged or bogus charges I would want my money back.

Got to love America! Sue your way to wealth! Like the dumbass that sued McD's for spilling hot coffee on her lap and won. As an added bonus McD's has to label "caution, hot coffee" on the cup in the event you are a brain dead moron and don't expect that when ordering a cup of coffee!!!!!

This is such a bad example. It's crazy how little people know about that case.

And nobody should expect 3rd degree burns from coffee.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I laughed very hard when I read about this a couple days ago, There's also a suit going on with AT&T about bogus charges for ringtones etc over the years.

This red bull one is bullshit for sure. I don't know the particulars of that at&t one but from what you put, if I was getting overcharged or bogus charges I would want my money back.

No the AT&T suit is legit, and people are definitely owed and they have admitted. I was just making reference to it as another large company hit at the same time.

Mcdonalds coffee is hot as shit. I gotta let it cool down for like ten minutes. It's definitely hotter than my homemade coffee.

No the AT&T suit is legit, and people are definitely owed and they have admitted. I was just making reference to it as another large company hit at the same time.

Gotcha

Archived