Jump to content

2006 Scion Tc! Updated Pics! *4-8-08*


Recommended Posts

Posted

A deal is a deal , you find one you jump on it. Congrats !!!! I had a xB before the FJ , love the scion/toyota products. I think you will find that you will be glad you got this over a civic. a lot less money= same amount of car, simple math or smart economics ? Good purchase. No more break downs, no more alternator problems, and still got some warranty . I know you are very happy right now. Enjoy it :)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties
Posted

4 m3 12s in a 4th order bandpass and 2 2500d's will put you around 154 legal

JAWJA COUNTRY BOYS CAN BOOM TOO!!!!

O8 CHEVY SILVERADO 5.3 VORTEC

LT EXT CAB

6.5" JVC COAXIAL DOOR SPEAKERS ALL THE WAY AROUND

4 250W 2"POWER ACOUSTIK TWEETERS

SOON TO BE 2 DD512'S IN A 5 CUBE BOX VENTED. POWERED BY A CRUNCH 1400X 2

SOON TO ALSO AMP UP THE DOOR SPEAKERS WHEN THE SUBS ARE ADDED

MUCH MORE ON THE DRAWING BOARD FOR THIS TRUCK!!!!!

Posted

vtec= FTL

i hate the civics.

to each his own i guess.

JAWJA COUNTRY BOYS CAN BOOM TOO!!!!

O8 CHEVY SILVERADO 5.3 VORTEC

LT EXT CAB

6.5" JVC COAXIAL DOOR SPEAKERS ALL THE WAY AROUND

4 250W 2"POWER ACOUSTIK TWEETERS

SOON TO BE 2 DD512'S IN A 5 CUBE BOX VENTED. POWERED BY A CRUNCH 1400X 2

SOON TO ALSO AMP UP THE DOOR SPEAKERS WHEN THE SUBS ARE ADDED

MUCH MORE ON THE DRAWING BOARD FOR THIS TRUCK!!!!!

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

what dont you like about vtec out of curiosity?

Posted

I like civics and tc, I would like to have a xB small yet spacious, oooo the possibilities.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Posted

nice ride :)

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Posted

I think its Beautiful! A lot of potential.

I 'm tuned in!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5781 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...