OrionStang Posted October 25, 2014 Report Posted October 25, 2014 Caught this dude at a red. Ive talked to him before and the car is stock, but it shoulda kept up better. Maybe he fucked up the launch, I don't know. I like how he flies by at the end though LOL. http://youtu.be/vlFNcOEkV6M SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
ToNasty Posted October 25, 2014 Report Posted October 25, 2014 he doesnt know how to drive the car ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
OrionStang Posted October 25, 2014 Author Report Posted October 25, 2014 Thats what I think. I should have to play catch up if he launches it right. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
ToNasty Posted October 25, 2014 Report Posted October 25, 2014 Buddy had an 06. I could launch that fucker like know ones business. He needs to learn to drive the car. I'm not saying your car is slow or anything but he should have been right buy your side ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
OrionStang Posted October 25, 2014 Author Report Posted October 25, 2014 Oh, I agree with you. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
kindofanoob Posted October 25, 2014 Report Posted October 25, 2014 i have a new '14 impreza sport - this guy should be ashamed to drive such a fine car like that
Trey_Dog650 Posted October 26, 2014 Report Posted October 26, 2014 why does everyone one of your videos seem like its at that light LOL 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
boom50cal Posted October 26, 2014 Report Posted October 26, 2014 why does everyone one of your videos seem like its at that light LOL :lol2: On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted October 26, 2014 Report Posted October 26, 2014 Sti's aren't that fast 5.5 0-60, 14 sec 1/4. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Mr DeeBeez Posted October 26, 2014 Report Posted October 26, 2014 why does everyone one of your videos seem like its at that light LOL I was thinking the exact same thing. same light as when you almost hit the red light runner right? Fi Team 18's (4) Crossfire 16k Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4 Pioneer AVH-X491bhs 140ah cmax CES 320's (2)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.