First Big Build: F150, 2 Fi Team 15s, AB 1100.1, Singer Alt and More

I'm hooked. Just read 34 pages.

Well, you'll like what's coming up then.

Same here, Another Ohioan! Keep up the good work while we still have decent weather man!

Same here, Another Ohioan! Keep up the good work while we still have decent weather man!

Taking advantage for sure. Getting my garage prepped so I can work on it out once it gets bad out. Luckily though, I have access to a heated garage if I need it though. Even a cold garage will be better than shoveling around the truck to work on it like last year lol

I'll wait until I can start the thread with some decent pictures.....

damnit man! you're killing us all!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

hahaha Debating on whether I want to start a new log but I won't leave you guys hanging......I'll post up some updates in here soon. And, I will definitely post some vids whenever it's up and running.

Tore everything down over the weekend, just about gutted, and ready to start welding the roof (I won't be doing the welding though).

BFD61B22-1E48-4275-B91B-999A91A40045_zps

6107AE65-AFDF-494E-A2D6-70751C0BCC51_zps

D8826317-F327-4E91-8ED4-3E5DFE0B5250_zps

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

i heard this build is going low budget, and .... not doing much....

Un following.

LOL

There's only 5 people that know what's going into this right now......you're right......shits gonna be weak.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET YOUR HEAD LINER OUT?!?!?!

I want to deaden my roof so bad, but everyone says you have to pull the windsheild....

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET YOUR HEAD LINER OUT?!?!?!

I want to deaden my roof so bad, but everyone says you have to pull the windsheild....

Nope. Loosen the bolts at the top of a, b, and c-pillars, snap out the plugs in the back and then the fun part of getting the clothing hooks off. When I deadened the roof awhile back, I was very careful and ended up laying it down with the headliner hanging from the wiring....was able to get back up without damaging it. This time around, we took the easy route and pretty much just ripped it out since it was already messed up from the trim paneling.

Here's when I carefully pulled it down.....

B289BB87-8343-4967-BF12-8EC71D897C8F_zps

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

Taking advantage for sure. Getting my garage prepped so I can work on it out once it gets bad out. Luckily though, I have access to a heated garage if I need it though. Even a cold garage will be better than shoveling around the truck to work on it like last year lol

Yeah man last year was brutal! Hopefully this winter isnt as bad but the lake hasnt even had a chance to freeze yet.

Archived