boom50cal Posted November 1, 2014 Report Posted November 1, 2014 Okay, so doing double layered 1/2 inch birch in my next build, planning on a plexi window. 1/2 inch thick enough for say a 10x16 area? Build is a 12 in a 4th order on 2kw. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Triticum Agricolam Posted November 3, 2014 Report Posted November 3, 2014 I use 3/4" thick stuff and I wouldn't want to use anything that is thinner, thinner material could flex. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
evermaxx Posted November 3, 2014 Report Posted November 3, 2014 3/4 for me. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
BassMunky Posted November 3, 2014 Report Posted November 3, 2014 how much would it cost for a plexi 3/4 thick size is about 12x24 in Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
Jhunt94 Posted November 3, 2014 Report Posted November 3, 2014 3/4 and you can go to estreetplastics.com and look at some prices to get an idea on cost. 2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside250 Mechman AlternatorSky High Car Audio Big 3 XS Power D3400Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kitRockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcpRockford Fosgate T400-4DC Audio Lvl 4 12"Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" componentRockford Fosgate Punch 6x8Pioneer AVH-P2300DVDSMD Volt Meter
evermaxx Posted November 3, 2014 Report Posted November 3, 2014 I got (2) 14x14 for $60 at a local place. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
boom50cal Posted November 3, 2014 Author Report Posted November 3, 2014 sweet, thanks guys. Guess I'll do 3/4 on the front wall, with 1/2 beneath. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
gckless Posted November 3, 2014 Report Posted November 3, 2014 Yeah 3/4", that's what I'm using now. Estreetplastics.com for sure, my 9x18x.75" piece was $20. "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
BassMunky Posted November 5, 2014 Report Posted November 5, 2014 what other sites? Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
mbdblue Posted November 5, 2014 Report Posted November 5, 2014 what other sites? I usually go with Tapplastics.com AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.