Go-N-Def Posted November 3, 2014 Report Posted November 3, 2014 Im looking for my next sub. I have been eyeing the Fi sp4 but I kinda feel (from researching) that it is a 100% sq sub. In my past have owned a Fi bl which I think was the best sub ever, I currently have a Fi q which I'm not excited about. I'm hope some one with experience could tell me which is the sp4 closely like. I am also consideing the crossfire or anything AA. I like this group. Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL
noobslayer77 Posted November 5, 2014 Report Posted November 5, 2014 i dunno about sp4 being strictly sq. People seem to get really loud with them. 2004 Jeep Liberty Limited 2 13w7s skar 3500 cnf mids (soon) xs batteries
Kyblack76 Posted November 5, 2014 Report Posted November 5, 2014 No idea where you picked up the SP4 being a pure sq sub. Thing was built for daily ground pounding, high spl, high power, long low runs. (ive really liked mine) The xfire v2 is the same sub. They are bro and sis. AA line from chaos to mayhem to team is nice also. Just all depends your wants/needs/goals, and of course... money. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Krakin Posted November 5, 2014 Report Posted November 5, 2014 I've never heard of the SP4 referred to as an SQ sub. Their SQ sub is the Q. Plenty of people get loud with the SP4. Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
Go-N-Def Posted November 6, 2014 Author Report Posted November 6, 2014 When people say they play low but sounds good makes my think the not meant to go hard. Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL
Tecomah Posted November 6, 2014 Report Posted November 6, 2014 Oh sp4s go hard lol. Lots of people are loud as dicks with them. 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
hispls Posted November 6, 2014 Report Posted November 6, 2014 When people say they play low but sounds good makes my think the not meant to go hard. I think you're the first person in the history of the internet that thought that SP4 was a SQ woofer. Pretty much the only platforms that use 4" coil that are discussed in real SQ circles are the 4hp (Eclipse Ti Pro/LMS5400) and the Aura NRT motor. SP4 is to throw a lot of power at and play loud.
Kyblack76 Posted November 6, 2014 Report Posted November 6, 2014 When people say they play low but sounds good makes my think the not meant to go hard. They dont go hard at all....... Fuck.. im not even into last season....... Ill go for days and days....... and days.. same leads.. same coils, same spiders.. same all...... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
RooTxBeeR Posted November 6, 2014 Report Posted November 6, 2014 LOLWAT, SP4 being a SQ Woofer? The thing is damn near underrated at a whopping 3500watts. SQ and high wattage don't go together well if I'm not mistaken. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Kyblack76 Posted November 6, 2014 Report Posted November 6, 2014 LOLWAT, SP4 being a SQ Woofer? The thing is damn near underrated at a whopping 3500watts. SQ and high wattage don't go together well if I'm not mistaken. WHOA WHAO.. they still sound fucking great........... PURE SQ.. no. They still sound fucking great to me. PURE SPL.. not that either. Again.... 4" coil, mass flex, killer basket.... great daily monster. And it sounds JUST fine.......... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.