Jump to content

Orions Dash Cam Traffic Adventures


OrionStang

Recommended Posts

  • 8 months later...
Posted

Been a while since my last video. Got a new camera, two lenses, one zoom one wide angle, and they can both rotate. I thought it was legit, paid $55 from "New York". Well, the package came from Puerto Rico and its the same shitty Chinese stuff. I like the dual lens, but it randomly stops recording and has frzen a couple times. Also, half the video files are corrupt or something, won't play. Bottom line, don't waste your money on this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130990456276?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Finally paid for a quality unit (I hope, reviews are great), this is on the way:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MTW25IM?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00

And, todays video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI26JjvZZd4

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

That's called a near hit, a near miss would've been a crash that was nearly missed.

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

Posted

You'll be happy with the dod camera.

I have the rx8w by them and haven't had a single issue with it, very good image quality as well.

I'm actually thinking about getting the same one you just bought for my truck.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

I like the new unit man, I think I need one, I lost a ticket battle yesterday in court, and I think if I had something like this it would have gone different in court.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Posted

Ill send you this one if you pay shipping. I like it, just don't like how it turns off when the car is parked especially at night.

You still have the same number ken?

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6543 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...