bcbrassard Posted December 22, 2014 Report Posted December 22, 2014 Damn DUDE, Stealth and clean as hell looking!
Noel989 Posted December 22, 2014 Report Posted December 22, 2014 Clean install hoepfully I get to get a demo soon Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
diegoclass2010 Posted December 22, 2014 Report Posted December 22, 2014 looks good... i like how the amp rack turned out.. im a fan of stealth builds
dolarbilz Posted February 24, 2015 Author Report Posted February 24, 2015 Well I went stupid on volume..smoked my tweeters.its okay stepping up a level.I may go 3 way passive...I know I know 3 way active..I'm just trying to keep this with out adding more amps and processor.
dolarbilz Posted March 4, 2015 Author Report Posted March 4, 2015 More amps processor is in the works full hat front 3way active stage coming.tweeter were fine.burnt up passive crossover.just need Will to tune.lol..pics in week or so.. Debating on amps
matt14 Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 Saw something earlier about going with a helix dsp? Going that route? 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
dolarbilz Posted March 4, 2015 Author Report Posted March 4, 2015 Saw something earlier about going with a helix dsp? Going that route? 89% sure I am.
Jeff4661 Posted March 5, 2015 Report Posted March 5, 2015 Very clean ride and system man.. Like the stealth features.. Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
dolarbilz Posted March 5, 2015 Author Report Posted March 5, 2015 Very clean ride and system man.. Like the stealth features.. Thank you..its going to get serious now lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.