dolarbilz Posted April 10, 2015 Author Report Posted April 10, 2015 Hello! dolablz831 shared a video with you. View Video, http://s290.photobucket.com/user/dolablz831/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-02/VID_20150203_160601819.mp4.html How do I fix al l this...anyways thanks for looking
ToNasty Posted April 10, 2015 Report Posted April 10, 2015 I need more HAT's ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
dolarbilz Posted October 12, 2015 Author Report Posted October 12, 2015 Changing the build in here.I already installed a alpine 149bt something,really like the deck. I never had BT before,sure is nice..sold AQ amps off while ago.added my DD s4b active.sound is way cleaner.its just for temporary anyways.still going try keep it clean all under the seat.received one amp today will order matching one in next few weeks probably go with the 1000 watt model.couple pics for now.oh and I'll probably redoing my tweeters for some reason I can get enough angel on them .feels like I'm loosing alot of the highs
dolarbilz Posted October 12, 2015 Author Report Posted October 12, 2015 The DC 10 coming out.hopefully get this to fit under the seat ported ..why i went with the zapco amps clean.plenty of power and small.
reedal Posted October 12, 2015 Report Posted October 12, 2015 Nice. I'm still waiting on time to be able put those AQ amps to use SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
ToNasty Posted October 12, 2015 Report Posted October 12, 2015 Poop sub ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Keith77 Posted October 12, 2015 Report Posted October 12, 2015 yummy Zapco Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
MarioB Posted October 13, 2015 Report Posted October 13, 2015 Poop sub you like that shit huh. that shit looks SICC.. 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
ToNasty Posted October 13, 2015 Report Posted October 13, 2015 Poop subyou like that shit huh. that shit looks SICC.. I do like it. I'm the one who bought it ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.