Jump to content

Silverado,zapco,99prs,Hybrid audio


Recommended Posts

Posted

I shoulda went with a setup like this....

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Yo Bill clean your boat...

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Posted

IMG_20151113_195518.jpg

So its Friday I'm drunk..I wanted hook my stuff up see if worth continuing.. For the zapco st-4sq it has balls..surprised..same as 1000. I need finishing tuning and appearance.the liite 8" gets busy..alt and batt in my future serious dimming. Thank you for looking.

Posted

Yo Bill clean your boat...

L ohhh El..

exactly what i was gonna type.....lolz

Get to work Bill, then come build mine

This boat is my love hate.road in it since 6 years old.bought of my dad fully restored it.now I'm over it..but can't sell it .as much as want to..but what I love to do. Get drunk fire the fucker up around midnight. Neighbors don't like me.lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9244 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...