franklucas Posted January 27, 2015 Report Posted January 27, 2015 I didn't have it sealed in a earlier pic bighossf150 but I have sealed in since then
bighossf150 Posted January 27, 2015 Report Posted January 27, 2015 I didn't have it sealed in a earlier pic bighossf150 but I have sealed in since thenwhat I meant was even though it's not sealed it's still a wall, that's how my f150 was for a while. Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
SlamminBeats Posted January 27, 2015 Report Posted January 27, 2015 thats not a wall If that's not a wall Im not walled either well, then imagine how loud you would be walled..
bighossf150 Posted January 27, 2015 Report Posted January 27, 2015 thats not a wallIf that's not a wall Im not walled either well, then imagine how loud you would be walled.. Louder than you? Oh wait already am. Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
will77530 Posted January 27, 2015 Report Posted January 27, 2015 how many cubes is the box what are the dimensions of the port what amp are you running and no its not a wall its a big box with trim panels smh
SlamminBeats Posted January 27, 2015 Report Posted January 27, 2015 thats not a wallIf that's not a wall Im not walled either well, then imagine how loud you would be walled.. Louder than you? Oh wait already am. you're right. I don't have a system, maybe my 6.5s can keep up though..
zack_e89 Posted January 27, 2015 Report Posted January 27, 2015 Damn, so much hate in here. Nice work, and nice subs! I've got 2 level 6's walled also. 97 Suburban 8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's
MrSkippyJ Posted January 27, 2015 Report Posted January 27, 2015 Why isn't it a wall? F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
bighossf150 Posted January 27, 2015 Report Posted January 27, 2015 Why isn't it a wall? because he has less than 50 posts, if a long time member posted the same pics he would get a completely different response Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
will77530 Posted January 27, 2015 Report Posted January 27, 2015 a wall is something built in the vehicle to the shape of the vehicle to squeeze as much space as possible not a big box that is slid in and then trimmed out in my opinion
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.