What did the five fingers say to the face?

bro he stops waking them when they hit the floor, he strikes back one he sees the threat is getting back up.. i bet you would do the same if you felt your life was in danger. i know for sure i would to if they try and get up.. im not giving anyone a chance to get up and take me down even if im the only one with a weapon.. they decided to climb over they get what they deserve

too much is too much i agree but he did stop bro. they should have just stayed down if they didnt want to keep getting hit

plus just because they are woman dont mean they cant kick your ass. if they are willing to fight they are willing to do anything to him.. havent you seen many stories of females killing males? females are stronger than what people think. they arent weak and specially the ghetto bitches. you really cant trust them.. i live in the ghetto so i know how they get down. dont know if you ever lived in the hood to know what ghetto females are capable of doing

plus just because they are woman dont mean they cant kick your ass. if they are willing to fight they are willing to do anything to him.. havent you seen many stories of females killing males? females are stronger than what people think. they arent weak and specially the ghetto bitches. you really cant trust them.. i live in the ghetto so i know how they get down. dont know if you ever lived in the hood to know what ghetto females are capable of doing

I grew up in a bad neighborhood and ran with a bunch of bad people when I was younger I've seen it all too. I actually know a girl that I witnessed knock out two guys with my own eyes she's 6 foot and built. Still the day a couple of little girls take me out I deserved to get my as kicked.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Women fight dirty too. I'd probably end up with less hair than I do now.

Also in the McDonald's video I don't think he did anything wrong. They chose to hop over the counter and if they would have stayed down I doubt he would have continued to smash. But the lady that was yelling stop and call the police is probably one to try and make things worse. And chat about how she stopped this massive beat down. M

8-ball-jacket-550.jpg

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I can't stop replaying that slap.

Waiting for someone to make a 5 min version of just the slap.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Idk who said it but there is a quote that goes, "I wont hit a lady, but I'll smack a bitch."

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived