gckless Posted November 26, 2014 Report Posted November 26, 2014 Wut. "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
SIDE SHOW Posted November 26, 2014 Report Posted November 26, 2014 not worth a new topic that's for sure
mylesshivers Posted November 26, 2014 Author Report Posted November 26, 2014 I am sorry, I had a question, but decided it was stupid. I didn't know you could change the topic. And I am alittle pissed off that I can't delete it. And a mod, which I reported to, will not delete it.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted November 26, 2014 Report Posted November 26, 2014 The only stupid question is the one you don't ask. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
reedal Posted November 26, 2014 Report Posted November 26, 2014 He asked "is it worth it to get an external clarion EQ or to just let the amplifier and head unit push the subs/speakers". Something along those lines. Got a peek before he changed it. SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
@Tripleb451 Posted November 26, 2014 Report Posted November 26, 2014 So no question? lol Refs 15 so far skittlesRgood-SMD.com- sold a game to Derrick824- SMD.com - ya boy got some decals Tkitt21-SMD.com -traded for 2 BTL's Hellbound Train-SMD.com -sold games to NightDrifter05-CA.com- sold game to ace_800-CA.com- Sold game to vfrrider-CA.com- Sold Game to luises14-CAC.org- Bought 2 BTL's from BlackWaterOp-CAC.org- Sold game to EricSteagall- SSA.com- Sold Hifonics 2610 to
hispls Posted November 26, 2014 Report Posted November 26, 2014 The only stupid question is the one you don't ask. That seems to fly in the face of all evidence.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.