Sonic Electronix

So will you just toss all of the post numbers in a hat, except for the ineligible numbers and draw from those eligible?

And is this the thread where our "entries" will be made or will you start another?

You gotta keep up man. I will start a brand new thread stricly for entries...This topic will remain open for butthurt and questions/comments/whatever.. I will use a random number generator. They are everywhere on the net so check them out

Asking questions is a way of keeping up. If those questions were answered elsewhere in this thread I missed it.

by when do we have to ship the stuff. i need time to dig around for the terminals and might need to buy the fuse holders

get goin then. I would like all equipment delivered by xmas. I personally will be shipping as soon as I get info from winners

Team Deadly Hertz

Ampere Audio/SHCA/Singer/ XS POWER

how do I get the quote bar to come up when I am replying to someone in this thread?

If you're using IE switch browsers. I use safari or chrome, both work fine.

id end up with a buttload but I will not be entering. for one id like someone who doesnt have as much near win and for two the first time someone acts a full and I say something I'll be told.im only doing it to better my odds

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived