Miguels Posted December 14, 2014 Report Posted December 14, 2014 there is a reason to why im asking my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Noel989 Posted December 14, 2014 Report Posted December 14, 2014 Me Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Noel989 Posted December 14, 2014 Report Posted December 14, 2014 Blockburner I just saw you posted on the other thread you said a pair of 8's? I thought it was 1 only Damn!! Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
afrakes Posted December 14, 2014 Report Posted December 14, 2014 So will the winners be announced tonight on this thread or on the actual entry thread? Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT Head Unit: Pioneer DEH- Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) Subs/Amps: TBD
Miguels Posted December 14, 2014 Report Posted December 14, 2014 few hours left and still need 100+ post to add the extra stuff. whoever still have entries take advantage of it my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Tecomah Posted December 15, 2014 Report Posted December 15, 2014 few hours left and still need 100+ post to add the extra stuff. whoever still have entries take advantage of it I added a few.... I think I'm at the right post count 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
OrionStang Posted December 15, 2014 Report Posted December 15, 2014 Its not midnight yet. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted December 15, 2014 Report Posted December 15, 2014 not were your at Quit posting in the actual raffle. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.