Made an expensive ass mistake ..

Skax

like said previously, you did something else wrong, 12v constant and accesory wire hooked up together should not harm anything, the radio will just constantly be on.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Ok after some creeping, did you get this HU used or new?

used but i watched him pull it out fully functional in his car

Wait, thought you said it didn't come with a radio harness, so the guy pulled it out and kept the radio harness?

ok i have neither when i got the car there was no factory harness and when i bought the headunit it didnt come with a harness with it either so im guessing ill need both of the following correct?

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-M2qIpHkbmBz/p_120701771/Metra-70-1771-Receiver-Wiring-Harness.html?tp=2977

http://www.amazon.com/Xtenzi-Harness-speaker-Pioneer-Z140BH/dp/B00O5EJHOC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1416923741&sr=8-2&keywords=pioneer+z140bh+wiring+harness&pebp=1416923831839

If it didn't even come with the harness from the links then the guy before you prolly stole it?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

color matched the wires? that's prob were you went wrong...... adapters suck imo (and always seem to fail) I use crimp connectors. did you test any of the wires to see what they did or did you just start color matching behind the dash joining wires together? i'd go back to a shop and ask them to test it

i looked them up off the factory wiring diagram and the harness diagram and matched them by what they both said

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

If it didn't even come with the harness from the links then the guy before you prolly stole it?

it only came with 1 harness and he had to drive back to give it to me was the harness that plugs in radio

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Skax dude, if you need help putting it back in. Feel free to pm me. I will give you my phone number in trust. Harness would best way to go if you bought one get one he he . They have whats what on the wire , well all the one I used did. If fixed great if not You just read what I said. Been doing this 35 years damn. OLD BASS head YES OLD FART BASS head LOUDeR ThAN MoST YOUNgEN AROuND WHErE I LIvE. Yes LOlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll at me.

Skax dude, if you need help putting it back in. Feel free to pm me. I will give you my phone number in trust. Harness would best way to go if you bought one get one he he . They have whats what on the wire , well all the one I used did. If fixed great if not You just read what I said. Been doing this 35 years damn. OLD BASS head YES OLD FART BASS head LOUDeR ThAN MoST YOUNgEN AROuND WHErE I LIvE. Yes LOlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll at me.

i sent you a pm i just got word from the shop that the output was burnt up and its ganna cost 150$ to fix if thats the only thing wrong

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Archived